Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 06-14-2007, 05:04 PM   #16
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation
Default Re: Durant want cheap sneakers too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Keith Van Horn was a 17 and 7 player for his entire career. Don't see how the comparison is an insult.

Because KVH never lived up to expectations. Remember the idiot draft experts who said that Van Horn was the next "Larry Bird" and his career might be better than that of the 1st pick in the draft that year.....Tim Duncan.

Durant will NEVER be the player everyone expects him to be....or even anything close to it.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
shoes recycled line.

I can't see why someone would be enticed to a buy a pair of shoes that are part of the "Recycled Line".

Who knows where that material has been. Rubber....but what kind of rubber is what I want to know.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:05 PM   #18
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon

Durant will NEVER be the player everyone expects him to be....or even anything close to it.
why not exactly?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:07 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Because KVH never lived up to expectations. Remember the idiot draft experts who said that Van Horn was the next "Larry Bird" and his career might be better than that of the 1st pick in the draft that year.....Tim Duncan.

Who claimed Keith Van Horn = Larry Bird? Nbadraft.net? Damn so nbadraft.net can have influence on a players career from bust or not? Let me go create a mock draft site, throw out NBA comparisons and if they dont hold true have people like you say he was a bust based on a "draft expert" NBA comparison. Same site that said Adam Morrison = Larry Bird. Mike Dunleavy Jr = Larry Bird. Bird Bird Bird...Bird is the word bow bow bow.

He wasnt a bust. Understand the meaning behind that concept. Michael Olawakandi was a bust. If anything you can say Van Horn underachieved and in turn didnt live up to expectations that he could be a franchise caliber player. A #1 player ala Dirk is. Thats fair and fine and still with that it doesnt imply BUST. Stop talkin out your ass because you got the runs.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:08 PM   #20
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:

So because a lot of stupid people had a lot of stupid expectations for Van Horn he's a failure for reaching the level logical people expected?
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
why not exactly?

Because a great deal of people are hyping up Durant coming off an amazing freshman season (see? I'm hyping up Durant even tho its totally valid what he did)...so this goofball wants to hop on the opposite side of the fence and root AGAINST him and the cheers. No real reason besides you and others annoyed him (not you of course speaking in general) about hyping up Durant that he all but wants to discredit and shyt on the crowd/parade.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:12 PM   #22
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Rumor has it Marbury learned of this move...said Durant is a copycat and decided to sell his sneakers...for FREE. 1 pair limit. I hear they are gonna use recycled tires for the majority of the material.

dumb joke.
Quote:
Why? Because you can now afford bball sneakers? :
because youth around the country who are not as fortunate to buy those jordans, tmacs, nike, adidas basketball shoes that cost over $100 can now afford them?

good job by the man, hopefully more athletes will follow.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:13 PM   #23
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I can't see why someone would be enticed to a buy a pair of shoes that are part of the "Recycled Line".

Who knows where that material has been. Rubber....but what kind of rubber is what I want to know.
yeah, cause recycled products are inferior

Never reuse anything. Yeah Latex soles wouldnt work to well.
boozehound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
yeah, cause recycled products are inferior

Never reuse anything. Yeah Latex soles wouldnt work to well.

Recycled Product lines just seem so cheap.

And I just want to make sure I'm not wearing something that helped prevent Johnny from impregnating Sally Joe.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
dumb joke.

Dumb poster

Dumb poster > Dumb Joke....you win!

Quote:
because youth around the country who are not as fortunate to buy those jordans, tmacs, nike, adidas basketball shoes that cost over $100 can now afford them?

Thanks for stating the obvious. Now explain how that had ANYTHING to do with anything I said to Da KO King. If you cant here is some advice...ready? Sitting there in anticipation? Here you go...

STFU
Old 06-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
And I just want to make sure I'm not wearing something that helped prevent Johnny from impregnating Sally Joe.

Or your father impregnating your mother?
Old 06-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #27
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
ANOTHER GREAT JOKE!
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 05:30 PM   #28
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:

That made no sense for obvious reasons. Really I can't even make a joke about it because it's so faulty.

And I was just about to tell you to drop that STFU down a bit.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:39 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
That made no sense for obvious reasons. Really I can't even make a joke about it because it's so faulty.

And I was just about to tell you to drop that STFU down a bit.

It made sense....you're just being a

Old 06-14-2007, 05:41 PM   #30
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
It made sense....you're just being a

How did it make sense?....my dad obviously impregnated my mom.

Put 1 and 1 together Gobb...and what do you get?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: