Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-15-2011, 10:06 PM   #61
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation herewinwin has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: girl problem

op still in jail
now we have posters like theo
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:02 PM   #62
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

*********e till she's at the legal age with you.
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:14 PM   #63
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Not sure if serious
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:15 PM   #64
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Not sure if serious

It's Vegeta probably.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:31 PM   #65
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

chic is almost 18 now. legal right?
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:33 PM   #66
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
It's Vegeta probably.

That's who I thought of
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #67
kaiiu
Banned

kaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected posterkaiiu is a pretty well-respected poster

damn ni99as is pedaphiles doe like
kaiiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:09 AM   #68
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

13 years old?

Do we really even have to tell you man?
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:27 AM   #69
Grafbag
Kids at the park dunk on me

Grafbag has an OK reputation so far

How come nobody in this thread even considered it might be a troll?
Grafbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 02:28 AM   #70
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

u aint got no game if ur ****ing with little 13yrs olds. i'd bust ur ass up if that was my little sister...
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #71
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

pics of the girl pleeeeeeeeeeeeese?
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #72
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella Boy
my other username netman 665 but i forgot password cause i havent been to this site for like 2 wekks. anyway i'm 18 and this girl i no is 13. we like eachother and all but I think her parents think its a big issue. I dont want to stop seeing her for anyone but they banned me from there house and her mom called mine to say for me to stay away. what shuld i do?
I like somebody tooooooo
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #73
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondFiddle
Don't listen to this, dating a little girl is rape, do you know what happens to rapist in jail.

Dating a little girl isn't rape
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: