Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #31
ittybitty814
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ittybitty814 has an OK reputation so far

and when was the last time the twolves went to the finals? o yea thats right never. just stay out of our forum and we wont talk about you.
ittybitty814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 09:56 PM   #32
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They go hand in hand. But I will stop. See ya when the Raptors/Twolves play the Knicks!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:08 AM   #33
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
They go hand in hand. But I will stop. See ya when the Raptors/Twolves play the Knicks!

i cant wait to play the raps and t'wolves..ez wins
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 04:34 AM   #34
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whatever you say
Old 07-19-2006, 10:29 AM   #35
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty814
somehow this thread turned into a vikings debate but back to word association:

garnett=loser, underachiever, 0 titles

Underachiever? No.

Eddie 'lazy ass, bench sitting' Curry? Yes
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #36
ittybitty814

ittybitty814 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVMerlot954
WTF! OH MI GAWD! WTF!! Hey, you and I need to talk about this in the T-Wolves forum. I'm tired of you Garnett-Hatas. *lol* There's been several great NBA players without titles. Most were allstars, and had another allstar on his team. Garnett hasn't had that kind of help since Marbury. But each season, you could mark the T-Wolves to make the playoffs, but everyone knew they would make it pass the first round, because the Kid didn't have anyone to help him. If you trade Garnett to Spurs for exchange for Duncan. The T-Wolves would be even worse. The Spurs will be title contenders. The Kid leads his team in assists, while playing the PF. That is not supposed to happen!! You need a point guard to run the system. With Mike James there, he'll provide scoring and another assist-man. I'm sure with Garnett, Foye, & Ricky Davis running the lanes, Mike should be able to get around 5-7 dimes a game. Maybe even Garnetts assist will go up too, with so many scoring options. I don't recall when the last time, they've had this many options. So, please keep the hating to ya'self. Peace. And Godspeed.

dude i like kg, however, my point is stay out of my forum and ill stay out of yours, i knew this would piss you guys off, well stay out and we wont talk about u, i dont go invade other ppl boards because i really dont give a shiat about ur team. so just stay out and there wont be any problems.
ittybitty814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 06:14 PM   #37
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:
we wont talk about u

I'm shaking in my shoes.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:13 PM   #38
jordan23

what are you talking about you dont have shoes you hobo
Old 07-22-2006, 11:26 PM   #39
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

You live in New York. I think you should worry about your own troubles.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:05 PM   #40
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

KnickFan4Life2 has not been impressing people

NY is awesome, I love living here
KnickFan4Life2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 08:01 PM   #41
Dlee>you

Dlee>you has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by huppcap
Underachiever? No.

Eddie 'lazy ass, bench sitting' Curry? Yes

It's Eddy
Dlee>you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 08:03 PM   #42
Dlee>you

Dlee>you has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
You live in New York. I think you should worry about your own troubles.

I think you should stay out of others problems and worry about your own like how the raptors will enentualy move out of Toronto.
Dlee>you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 08:52 PM   #43
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlee>you
I think you should stay out of others problems and worry about your own like how the raptors will enentualy move out of Toronto.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 10:15 PM   #44
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far
Default Woot woot

shagadelic
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:45 AM   #45
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:

Eventually move? The 4th best market in the league will move?

I think neither franchise has anything to worry about like relocation but I do think the Knicks have to worry about their future when they keep signing ****ty players to big contracts.

Can't wait for the Knicks to go 20-62 this year!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: