Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-14-2007, 11:54 PM   #1
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Randy is the TlTS

Well, Randy just put down 4 Irish car bombs and two shots of Jameson's in 5 minutes. I know, I know, please hold your applause. I am now going to $1 beer night at Old Chicago and will post more drunk posts later. Everyone now bask in the awesomeness that is Randy the ISH poster. Yay Randy!!
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #2
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me

tpcslj47 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Randy is the TlTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Well, Randy just put down 4 Irish car bombs and two shots of Jameson's in 5 minutes. I know, I know, please hold your applause. I am now going to $1 beer night at Old Chicago and will post more drunk posts later. Everyone now bask in the awesomeness that is Randy the ISH poster. Yay Randy!!

Vince Vaughn has actually drank twice as much alcohol in 1/2 the amount of time. Then proceeded to impregnate 37 Israeli virgins by the end of the night despite using prophylactics.
tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:08 AM   #3
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

28 stoli shots in 3.75 hrs?

To be honest I did end up banging a friends chick on her birthday because of it
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:08 AM   #4
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Randy is the TlTS.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:09 AM   #5
Randy

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcslj47
Vince Vaughn has actually drank twice as much alcohol in 1/2 the amount of time. Then proceeded to impregnate 37 Israeli virgins by the end of the night despite using prophylactics.

I was only trying to match his accomplishments. But alas, I failed.

I lost my kickball game tonight because the girls on my team throw like they're f*cking bowling. F*ck them. Girls suck at sports.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:10 AM   #6
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I was only trying to match his accomplishments. But alas, I failed.

I lost my kickball game tonight because the girls on my team throw like they're f*cking bowling. F*ck them. Girls suck at sports.
not lesbians!

But yes, girly girls do tend to suck at sports (esp. the vapid ones who are way into fashion and shopping crap)
Old 06-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #7
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
Randy is the TlTS.

You sir, are a bad ass.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:15 AM   #8
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

agreed...I am on painkillers. That is the t!ts right there.

Goddamn this is almost how i felt when i got drunk a while back. I do stupid crap without thinking even though I know im doing it.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:17 AM   #9
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Since one is "the T1ts" being used. Never heard that before
in my life.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:18 AM   #10
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
in my life.

I've never heard of "since one" either, so I guess we're even.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:18 AM   #11
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
in my life.

because t1ts rule
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:20 AM   #12
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is that comparable to 6 shots of Jack Daniels in 1 minute?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:20 AM   #13
tpcslj47
Kids at the park dunk on me

tpcslj47 has an OK reputation so far

TrashCanRandy - A look 5 hours into the future

tpcslj47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:21 AM   #14
Randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcslj47
TrashCanRandy - A look 5 hours into the future

Dude, I shave my chest
Old 06-15-2007, 12:23 AM   #15
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
in my life.
you've never heard "______ the TlTS"? or "_____ is the TlTS??

Maybe even TlTS'
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: