Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-15-2007, 02:22 PM   #46
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Done Watching the NBA: Parker should NOT be Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you hate the French

FREEDOM Fries

FREEDOM kissing

FREEDOM horn

FREEDOM toast

mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #47
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
FREEDOM Fries

FREEDOM kissing

FREEDOM horn

FREEDOM toast

the Hick from Freedom Lick
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:54 PM   #48
detroit1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

detroit1 has an OK reputation so far

Hey Kotex, who was the 2004 Finals MVP if Chauncey was so "weak"?
detroit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:58 PM   #49
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
the Hick from Freedom Lick
Ha!
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:22 PM   #50
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
you hate the French
Nope, only Acadians
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:35 PM   #51
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
Like I said before, if you say Parker didn't deserve it, then Wade didn't deserve it.

Yeah Duncan opened things up for the ENTIRE team, but I think Parker can put up big scoring numbers and 6 assists on a bad team. He couldn't lead them to win big, but he could get those numbers.

But just like Shaq opened things up for the team and helped Wade avg over 30 in the series. The Mavs (foolishly) tripled Shaq throughout the series pretty much (I guess on reputation) and tried to see if Wade could be them one on one (with some help) and he along with the refs did.

Parker provided daggers throughout the postseason, and carried the offense when it was slowed or when teams were paying toooo much attention to Duncan. He deserved the MVP. There have been times when the best player hasn't won finals MVP. Hell Bird didn't win it each time
O'Neal had multiple games in the Finals where he couldn't get double-digits scoring and wasn't Miami's best defensive big (that was morning). Your comparison is flawed. I'm done for the summer, too.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:36 PM   #52
td21spurs
I brick open layups

td21spurs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Okay first they add a 3-point line, then they soften the defense, now they make Parker the Finals MVP over Duncan? I'm sorry but that's the last straw. I'm done watching the NBA (for the summer)

If the spurs faced a tougher opponent in finals, the mvp award would have been handed to TD. they didn't try to get the ball to Duncan that much because the cavs had no answer for TP. so they just let him roll, and he wins the mvp. that's all.

And oh i just want to say "bye" to u.

Ah u got me... "for the summer" *edit
td21spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #53
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Nope, only Acadians

You bastards drove them all away anyways.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:49 AM   #54
KKittles30
#30 Forever 'Nova!

KKittles30 has decent reputation

If you all watched the Finals Duncan should only have 2 NBA MVP's

1999 he deserved it same as below.

2003 he deserved it He was the bes tplayer on the floor.

2005 Manu Ginobili got robbed he was dynaminc and amazing watch the 2005 finals again and see.

2007 Tony Parker torched everyone he faced Blake and or Iverson.Steve Nash and up and coming Deron Williams and no one in Cleveland could even stay in front of him..
KKittles30 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: