Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #1
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool
Default Robert Horry has 7 F*cking Rings....

Jordan doesn't have that many. I know he's only a role player whenever he wins, but that man has it all...Congrats to him

ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:07 AM   #2
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Robert Horry has 7 F*cking Rings....

Only because he's played with 3 of the most talented big men ever. Hakeem, Shaq, Duncan. He's a good role player yes. But anyone else could have been in his situation if they signed with the right teams.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:08 AM   #3
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

i think the fact that he has that many and ISNT a jordan or a kobe type player makes a very bold statement about how real basketball is supposed to be played

i think they said he's the only NON celtic in NBA history to have 7 or more rings, and he's a role player

lesson to you young guys out there, you dont have to avg 30ppg to go far, you can fill in the holes, robery horry is proof of that

gratz to him and the spurs
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:09 AM   #4
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So is he HOF material?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:09 AM   #5
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

And he still aint no damn Hall of Famer...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:10 AM   #6
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan82
i think the fact that he has that many and ISNT a jordan or a kobe type player makes a very bold statement about how real basketball is supposed to be played

i think they said he's the only NON celtic in NBA history to have 7 or more rings, and he's a role player

lesson to you young guys out there, you dont have to avg 30ppg to go far, you can fill in the holes, robery horry is proof of that

gratz to him and the spurs

only you would learn a lesson from that. You make it sound like Horry COULD average 30 ppg but chooses to "fill in the holes". Um no. And there are other role players who do a great job as well.

The lesson is "it's nice to be able to play with prime Hakeem, prime Shaq, prime Duncan" back to back to back.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:10 AM   #7
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
And he still aint no damn Hall of Famer...

He will be. He sure will.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:11 AM   #8
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

back in 1990 i had robert horry, patrick ewing, Denis rodman, Jordan on my fantasy team. Horry has always been one of them physical players that sorta force the issue. I like the physical play of some players
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:11 AM   #9
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

While he's a terrific player he wouldn't have a ring if he didn't play with Hakeem, Duncan and Shaq. Every team he's played on he was never even the second best player on the team.
Old 06-15-2007, 12:12 AM   #10
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
back in 1990 i had robert horry, patrick ewing, Denis rodman, Jordan on my fantasy team. Horry has always been one of them physical players that sorta force the issue. I like the physical play of some players

Has he really been playing since 1990? I thought his rookie year was 93/94?
Old 06-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #11
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Horry > Jordan
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #12
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
He will be. He sure will.

No the hell he won't...Are you ****ing crazy?

You apparently don't know how strict that commitiee is...

Ginobili has a 5x better chance in getting into the hall the Horry does...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #13
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

hmm maybe it was 93 when i made that fantasy team up then 10+ years its hard to be clear but i do remember favoring him
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #14
HANNIBAL SMITH
Decent playground baller

HANNIBAL SMITH has an OK reputation so far

Well deserved for Big shot Rob.
HANNIBAL SMITH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 12:13 AM   #15
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

lol
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: