Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2018, 05:37 PM   #1
L8krH8tr
Local High School Star
 
L8krH8tr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,453
Default Nfl > Nba

How do you guys deal with that reality?
L8krH8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:41 PM   #2
Rudeboy3
High School Starter
 
Rudeboy3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: your girls house
Posts: 847
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8krH8tr
How do you guys deal with that reality?
have you been to the NBA sub reddit? It's literally filled with insecure ****** when it comes to NFL. I don't watch the NFL because it's shit but even i'm not stupid enough to say it's bigger than the NBA. But i prefer the NBA to the NFL
Rudeboy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:46 PM   #3
superduper
EmGOAT
 
superduper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2,059
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Football is a stupid neanderthal sport and the league will die because they are unwilling to adapt to current times with their horrible ownership with their stolen ass name from the most popular sport in the world, the real football.

Basketball >>>> "Football"
superduper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:03 PM   #4
DeRozan m8
RENT FREE
 
DeRozan m8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 11,096
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

The NBA is a fairly shit league at the moment, though.

But there's no doubt that basketball is a better sport.
DeRozan m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:04 PM   #5
superduper
EmGOAT
 
superduper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2,059
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
The NBA is a fairly shit league at the moment, though.

Do you see the talent the youth in this league has?

It'll be fine for the next 15+ years.
superduper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:07 PM   #6
DeRozan m8
RENT FREE
 
DeRozan m8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 11,096
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper
Do you see the talent the youth in this league has?

It'll be fine for the next 15+ years.

Yeah, im not doubting that per se....though I'm hoping these pvssy ass kids are less pvssy than the current batch of older players doing the rounds.

The league needs some competitive fire back, and players that want to actually take the right road to win, not just all collude together like weak dogs.
DeRozan m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:14 PM   #7
L8krH8tr
Local High School Star
 
L8krH8tr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,453
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper
Football is a stupid neanderthal sport and the league will die because they are unwilling to adapt to current times with their horrible ownership with their stolen ass name from the most popular sport in the world, the real football.

Basketball >>>> "Football"

Not Quite. Nobody cares about "soccer" in this country. So don't even bring that up. Football is what Americans want. It gets more ratings and hype for a reason. College football Saturdays and NFL Sundays are an American Tradition. 82 NBA schedule is not cares for only by fanboys... There is no comparison. Every game on Sunday means something.. \

Not to mention Fantasy Football entries are about 10 Times whatever participation the NBA gets...
L8krH8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:20 PM   #8
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 14,919
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

NFL is the ultimate proof that the average murican is not very smart. How do you waste half a day watching commercial to see 20 minutes of action is beyond me.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:34 PM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 18,938
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
NFL is the ultimate proof that the average murican is not very smart. How do you waste half a day watching commercial to see 20 minutes of action is beyond me.
That's 20 more minutes than Futbol
bigkingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:39 PM   #10
DeRozan m8
RENT FREE
 
DeRozan m8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 11,096
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

I'll go on record saying Soccer is literally the most overrated thing in human history.

Even more overrated than LeRoid.
DeRozan m8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:54 PM   #11
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,609
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
I'll go on record saying Soccer is literally the most overrated thing in human history.

Even more overrated than LeRoid.
Any fool with some height, with little athleticism and skills can play in the NBA. The same can not be said for Soccer.

The most skilled soccer players in the world are mostly from Brazil. But only a few of them has been able to succeed in Europe. (Ronaldinho, Romario, R9, Adriano, Kaka and that's it really).
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:59 PM   #12
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 23,581
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8krH8tr
How do you guys deal with that reality?
To me it isn't important. I like both sports but even if I didn't like the NFL why would your opinion hurt my ability to enjoy watching basketball?
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:05 PM   #13
JohnMax
NBA lottery pick
 
JohnMax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,617
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

NFL is not rigged and rules are enforced unlike NBA where Lebron is allowed to get away with offensive fouls, defensive fouls, traveling and other violations.
JohnMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:08 PM   #14
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,609
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMax
NFL is not rigged and rules are enforced unlike NBA where Lebron is allowed to get away with offensive fouls, defensive fouls, traveling and other violations.
Kobe was allowed to elbow Bibby in the face get away with it, you are correct.

Stupid muthafuka.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:32 PM   #15
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 14,919
Default Re: Nfl > Nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
That's 20 more minutes than Futbol
Not a big fan of actual football, but it delivers more playing time to commercial ratio than any US major sport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Any fool with some height, with little athleticism and skills can play in the NBA. The same can not be said for Soccer.

The most skilled soccer players in the world are mostly from Brazil. But only a few of them has been able to succeed in Europe. (Ronaldinho, Romario, R9, Adriano, Kaka and that's it really).

Depends on what you consider a success. There are hundreds of S. American footballers in Europe playing at different competition levels, and id say lots of them are successful for what they bring, not so much for accolades.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy