Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-08-2006, 05:20 AM   #31
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Iverson andBryant fufill the same role on a basketball court.

They would not coexist successfully.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 06:27 AM   #32
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brown stinks, Mihm is servicable....all Sixers get is Odom & a first round pick. They are left with no PG and Webber being the main source of offensive production.

I wouldnt do that deal. Give me something that also includes Farmar for AI. Mihm, Farmar, first round pick. Lakers aint got much.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:28 AM   #33
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Dear Kobe,

You can't have Iverson unless you gut your team and end up worse than what you started with.

Heart,

-saKf-
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 11:52 AM   #34
jan803
High school junior varsity star

jan803 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Dear Kobe,

You can't have Iverson unless you gut your team and end up worse than what you started with.

Heart,

-saKf-

actually, that's not true.

ai makes 18 mil. odom makes 13mil (i think). add mihm at 3.4mil (geez, i'm bad w/contract amounts, i'm guessing) and add a guard (for gobb so he can chose between green, von wafer, parker or smush...uh sorry that our guards suck... )

and just to add more internet conversation...dan patrick talked about this particular scernario on his show, but he added that he keeps hearing kg to la rumors.

so for you gm geniuses (i lack in gm-eses), come up w/a three team deal.

mimmy would get a very high profile player in ai. (this is the weak link of the deal though...i can't see ai being happy in minny)

odom would be good in philly. could a offense run through him? yes i say.

us la fans get kg... omg, give me the pipe now.

this will be cruddy for some of you. but i openly confess that this is nothing more than a pipedream, but girls love to dream...
jan803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:26 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default AI mostly likely will be traded (no link)

I often get hookups on Sixers tickets. The person who hooks me up has a friendly bond with Ed Snider. He said a major blockbuster trade is on the horizon and it involves AI. And that the talks are serious. He didnt say for who, what teams but he said by next week he more then likely will be moved. He is very credible because he also called the Webber deal when Sixers got him. I trust/believe him that AI will be no longer a Sixer more then I think he will. So these "rumors" have some serious dealings going on behind closed doors. Definately not something net geeks or media punks created. Its the real deal and AI chances of remaining a Sixer are slim.

Maybe thats why the overabundance of guards. The signs are there.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:28 PM   #36
SJellen
I hit open 5-footers

SJellen has an OK reputation so far

ive soured on him in boston. go west AI
SJellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:29 PM   #37
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Who cares? You know he's just gonna be dealt to the Celtics for a bunch of kids. How about, Rajon Rondo, Gerald Green, Tony Allen, and contract filler? I bet it's something like that, I bet you don't even get Al Jefferson.

Hopefully for you and the league he goes to Denver for Camby and etc.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:36 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Who cares? You know he's just gonna be dealt to the Celtics for a bunch of kids. How about, Rajon Rondo, Gerald Green, Tony Allen, and contract filler? I bet it's something like that, I bet you don't even get Al Jefferson.

Hopefully for you and the league he goes to Denver for Camby and etc.

I care dip***** because I root for the Sixers. Donte West for some odd reason is always in trade talks. Some say (sportswriter) that he could be one of the players heading to Philly. I dont want no damn Donte West.

The deal you suggested stinks. Why do we want G.Green and Tony Allen considering we have guards already? Sixers better snatch Al Jefferson (whom the Sixers really liked in the draft ranked #2 behind Iggy).
Old 07-08-2006, 12:38 PM   #39
SJellen
I hit open 5-footers

SJellen has an OK reputation so far

i dont want AI if it cost al jefferson.
SJellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:39 PM   #40
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

KiNG has no real reputation yet.

no **** gobb, i play golf with ai on the weekends and he said that he wuld love to leave the 76ers.... possibly he wuld get traded to new york for 15 bucks and a piece of cheese cake
KiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:40 PM   #41
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation
Default re

Delonte is a good combo guard and I dont really see anyone that can play PG all that well in philly. Besides, for us to trade Rando it would have to wait until sometime in August. I'd prolly give up Jefferson at this point, but I think we better try and keep wally. Theres no point in trading a way a veteran player if we're trying to win now.

Jefferson
delonte west or Tony Allen
Ratliff(filler)
2007 first rounder
future 2nd rounder
Cash

For AI

sound good gobber? Not good but tolerable?
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:42 PM   #42
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
The deal you suggested stinks. Why do we want G.Green and Tony Allen considering we have guards already?
Because your management sucks and you're going to get ripped off, like usual.

You're trading Iverson. Do teams ever get equal value for all stars? You're going to get 3 roleplayers, and they probably won't be good ones, because that's what always happens in deals like these.

I like Elson & Camby, maybe a pick or talent from Nuggets, and if you deal with the Celts and don't get Jefferson, you should immediately put a price on your GM's head.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:42 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber
Jefferson
delonte west or Tony Allen
Ratliff(filler)
2007 first rounder
future 2nd rounder
Cash

For AI

sound good gobber? Not good but tolerable?

Deal. And I'll go West over Allen thank you very much.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:43 PM   #44
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

There are a lot of trades that can't technically go down until the 12th, so it's quite possible that something is already on the table, but can't be accepted until then.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:43 PM   #45
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

I'd rather Telfair be in the deal than Delonte. Telfair needs starters mins while Delonte is the perfect backup.

Quote:
i dont want AI if it cost al jefferson.
I ****ing hate people like you.

"I don't want Shaq if we have to give up Caron AND Odom!"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: