Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-07-2018, 03:42 PM   #1
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Default (Dallas) WHITE female officer walks into wrong apartment, kills BLACK legal occupant

White female cops walks into wrong apartment thinking its hers.Man confronts her for breaking into his house.She shoots him dead and is now at large.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Da...owTwt_DFWBrand

Races were not released yet but come on....we know this game.They're getting more brazen with it now,no need to come up with an excuse or planting weapons.

i expect her to be acquitted of all charges when she is put on trial

Last edited by Im so nba'd out : 09-07-2018 at 03:49 PM.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:02 PM   #2
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Default Re: (Dallas) WHITE female officer walks into wrong apartment, kills BLACK legal occupant

There's another thread on this...

I don't think this had or will have anything to do with race. The officer was quite reckless. I don't see her getting off... she entered someone else's apartment and fired on them.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:12 PM   #3
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Default Re: (Dallas) WHITE female officer walks into wrong apartment, kills BLACK legal occupant

So there are people out there that just decide one day to throw their life away by killing someone because they're Black? Like, they woke up one morning and decided that today was going to be the day I will kill a Black person? Like flipping a switch? Just like that, huh?
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
highwhey
EMPLOYED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
So there are people out there that just decide one day to throw their life away by killing someone because they're Black? Like, they woke up one morning and decided that today was going to be the day I will kill a Black person? Like flipping a switch? Just like that, huh?
i mean, just take a look in the mirror if you want an answer to your question.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:15 PM   #5
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
i mean, just take a look in the mirror if you want an answer to your question.

I'm taking your brown ass out first. Pinche culero.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:16 PM   #6
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Quote:

Clearly there are. Doesnt mean this is one such case....but they exist. You know a guy went and killed a church full of people he said were very nice to him because they were black. It happened. You know it happened. Why ask if such people exist?
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:17 PM   #7
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Quote:
She was just sloppy with this one, im 95% sure this isn't her 1st "accidental shooting".

Twitter will sniff out all the racist tweets and her history with African Americans
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:22 PM   #8
tpols
we already won

Quote:

the issue is that american cops can get away with anything. This lady stumbled off duty into somebody's house and shot them dead and wont see any jail time.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:23 PM   #9
highwhey
EMPLOYED

Quote:
I'm taking your brown ass out first. Pinche culero.
estoy listo

highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #10
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Why she gotta be white?

Das wacist.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:31 PM   #11
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Clearly there are. Doesnt mean this is one such case....but they exist. You know a guy went and killed a church full of people he said were very nice to him for because they were black. It happened. You know it happened. Why ask if such people exist?

There are a few of those, sure. But that guy was a psychopath who displayed those tendencies long before.

But I have a hard time believing cops with families and distinguished careers are out there with this brazen an agenda. This case is pretty clear cut to me.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:31 PM   #12
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
the issue is that american cops can get away with anything. This lady stumbled off duty into somebody's house and shot them dead and wont see any jail time.

Yeah this surely needs to change. Punishment should fit the crime no matter who you are.
Old 09-07-2018, 04:36 PM   #13
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
estoy listo

Uhmmm. What's the barrel length on that AR? Looks illegal even if the flash suppressor is pinned.

Edit:Could be a 14.5" with a pinned suppresor. Still looks awfully ahort
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:36 PM   #14
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

So this is an apartment. How did she just walk into his apartment? Was his door not locked or am I missing something? My door stays locked and the chain stays locked too, soon as I get home, don't care what time it is.
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 04:39 PM   #15
brownmamba00
Cali Love

Looks like a dave chappelle skit
brownmamba00 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: