Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-07-2018, 06:19 PM   #31
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Default Re: (Dallas) WHITE female officer walks into wrong apartment, kills BLACK legal occupant

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
estoy listo

Can I just point out that he strategically held the pistol so as to hide his manboobs, but he didn't bother to hide the stretch marks...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:44 PM   #32
highwhey
EMPLOYED

Default Re: (Dallas) WHITE female officer walks into wrong apartment, kills BLACK legal occupant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Can I just point out that he strategically held the pistol so as to hide his manboobs, but he didn't bother to hide the stretch marks...
correctomundo.

donít mind the stretch marks, theyíre signs of progress. iím losing weight.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #33
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
correctomundo.

You ain't got nothing on my manboobs, son.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:46 PM   #34
pastis
Dirk top 15 all time

People are flexing with their guns. lmao. i thought you were against trump, NRA and GOP?And you hate Whites. With this attitude, Dems are gonna fail again and unfortunatelly Trump will win again.

Last edited by pastis : 09-07-2018 at 07:09 PM.
pastis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:19 PM   #35
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
You ain't got nothing on my manboobs, son.
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:05 PM   #36
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastis
People are flexing with their guns. lmao. i thought you were against trump, NRA and GOP?And you hate Whites. With this attitude, Dems are gonna fail again and unfortunatelly Trump will win again.

Seriously. All that's missing from that photo is a bright red MAGA hat on his greasy head, and you'd never know he was a Lefty snowflake Dreamer wannabe.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:05 AM   #37
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Maybe the two were dating and it ended badly, so this is the story she concocted?

Sounds more plausible.

I just read up on this man and he was doing a lot of amazing things with his life; truly a tragedy.

RIP.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:16 AM   #38
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
correctomundo.

More power to you.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 04:31 AM   #39
highwhey
EMPLOYED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
Seriously. All that's missing from that photo is a bright red MAGA hat on his greasy head, and you'd never know he was a Lefty snowflake Dreamer wannabe.
bro, i lean more right than left if weíre being honest. but i have strong principles. ie, i believe in evolution but will raise my kids in some sort of religion so they can absorb some morals in their life. nit a huge fan of trump, but i think heís what the country needed the most at the time. i get kicked out of reddit all the time for expressing my true viewpoints. most of the time iím fvcking with yall bc i canít believe you come to a bball forum to preach your righty viewpoints. i am not a fan of the lefty preachers either.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:35 AM   #40
masonanddixon
Banned

It is very sad that people politicise incidents like this to push a false narrative. It's a clear sign of mental illness.
masonanddixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:58 PM   #41
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Clearly there are. Doesnt mean this is one such case....but they exist. You know a guy went and killed a church full of people he said were very nice to him because they were black. It happened. You know it happened. Why ask if such people exist?
There are also black men that play a part in raising their children, but lets not pretend that is remotely common.
HarryBergeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:44 PM   #42
plowking
Verticle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
So there are people out there that just decide one day to throw their life away by killing someone because they're Black? Like, they woke up one morning and decided that today was going to be the day I will kill a Black person? Like flipping a switch? Just like that, huh?

How is it that you come into this thread and somehow twist this to make the other side the victim?

You're legit crazy.

Your dumbass political views have you blind to rationality.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:58 PM   #43
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
How is it that you come into this thread and somehow twist this to make the other side the victim?

You're legit crazy.

Your dumbass political views have you blind to rationality.
Im not one to defend Pat, but at what point did he call her a victim? He was just pointing out the drooling retardation in claiming that it is at all common for white police or white people to go around murdering blacks because of their race you pvssy ass reactionary cuck.

Kblaze essentially admitted as much when his only example was from three and a half years ago. It's far more credible for me to claim its common for marauding black youths to kidnap and torture mentally handicapped teenagers in the mistaken belief they are Trump supporters, seeing as it happened more recently.
HarryBergeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 03:59 AM   #44
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Yeah, what he said.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:24 AM   #45
DJMcDonald
The Hamptons

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonanddixon
It is very sad that people politicise incidents like this to push a false narrative. It's a clear sign of mental illness.
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: