Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-11-2018, 05:11 AM   #61
pauk
NBA Legend

Default Re: Top Five You Actually Watched

One thing i think Kobe was "better" at than any of those players ive seen live since 89' is that when he would be ON FIRE he would abuse/exploit the mother***ing shit out of it.... pedal is held all the way down until the fat lady sings.... nobody else was gona have the ball, dont mean to say he was selfish but i mean if you are on fire, cant miss a shot.... why the hell not... getting buckets at a super high & efficient rate is only good for the outcome of the game....
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:45 AM   #62
Prometheus
for your health

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper

Why are there 10 new topics on the front page all created today slurping Bran? As is the case every single day?

People like you encourage it by acting like a fggt on the other side of the fence. The trolls who can't talk about anything other than Lbron, on both sides, are complete fggts. You are one of the worst of them. And I don't mean "worst" as in most imposing or frightening, I mean it like weakest and most pathetic.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:51 AM   #63
superduper
#StriveForCheapRings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus
People like you encourage it by acting like a fggt on the other side of the fence. The trolls who can't talk about anything other than Lbron, on both sides, are complete fggts. You are one of the worst of them. And I don't mean "worst" as in most imposing or frightening, I mean it like weakest and most pathetic.

Can't let the fggotry be one sided. Balance in all things.

Have a good day
superduper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:31 PM   #64
LeThanos
Banned

1. Duncan
2. Kobe
3. Shaq
4. Wade
5. KD
LeThanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 12:46 PM   #65
superduper
#StriveForCheapRings

Bran
Kobe
Duncan
Shaq
Wade
Old 09-11-2018, 05:50 PM   #66
Smoke117
The King Returns...

Quote:

Dude, you are the biggest ****ing loser on this board. You know why? Because you are actually here to discuss basketball. Why the **** would come to this cesspool to actually have an intelligent discussion about basketball?
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:11 PM   #67
superduper
#StriveForCheapRings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Dude, you are the biggest ****ing loser on this board. You know why? Because you are actually here to discuss basketball. Why the **** would come to this cesspool to actually have an intelligent discussion about basketball?

Dude Prometheus is a known troll.

Just kill him with kindness
Old 09-11-2018, 07:50 PM   #68
SchrOEder
Not airballing my layups anymore

Tony Parker
Manu
Bruce Bowen
Matt Bonner

Coach Pop
SchrOEder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:50 AM   #69
Prometheus
for your health

Quote:

Hey this board is like 95% shit-tier trolling, but the other 5% is made up of the elite NBA fans of the world. It's the best place to get quality discussion, you just have to accept that you will also get a lot of bullshit. If I was mentally weak (like you), I would just let it frustrate me, and I would become that which I hate (as you have). It takes inner strength to do what I do.
Prometheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:17 AM   #70
Pointguard
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllEffEll
These 'lists' are always subjective, but when you put your list in context, it helps to understand. It's interesting that you have just guards and small forwards, but it's your list for your reasons
I didn't realize that. But if I go to a game it cost $800 to eat, park and get the seats I want. So exciting players make the night. I like watching Duncan at home but to actually see him at high cost is different. Watching Kareem was special. He moved relatively slow but had the air of inevitable, invincibility and grace. He nearly made my top five. Rose and AI played like they had power packs on. Magic and Bird were so smart it was like you could join them in seeing the play develop. Barkley and Lebron give you the sensation of seeing a cheetah burst into full speed out of nowhere. Jordan puts your whole being into fantasy mode. They were the best experiences I had while actually watching an actual game.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:05 PM   #71
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Started watching religiously in 1991, especially the Western Conference Finals.

Top Five of all-time:

1. Jordan
2. Hakeem Olajuwon
3. Tim Duncan
4. Shaquille O'Neal
5. Lebron James

Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 12:37 PM   #72
bullettooth
I don't flop.

MJ
Kobe
Shaq
LeBron
Duncan
bullettooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:11 PM   #73
Smoke117
The King Returns...

Quote:
Hey this board is like 95% shit-tier trolling, but the other 5% is made up of the elite NBA fans of the world. It's the best place to get quality discussion, you just have to accept that you will also get a lot of bullshit. If I was mentally weak (like you), I would just let it frustrate me, and I would become that which I hate (as you have). It takes inner strength to do what I do.

Frustrated? No. I just like being a jerk...it amuses me and there are a lot of morons and fukkwits to destroy here. That's why I post here. It got boring for awhile so I took a sabbatical and a vacation. When I actually want to talk about basketball I post on realgm. If you are actually here to talk about basketball then you are a glutton for punishment and a dipshit.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:17 PM   #74
knicksman
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Frustrated? No. I just like being a jerk...it amuses me and there are a lot of morons and fukkwits to destroy here. That's why I post here. It got boring for awhile so I took a sabbatical and a vacation. When I actually want to talk about basketball I post on realgm. If you are actually here to talk about basketball then you are a glutton for punishment and a dipshit.

Nah. More like you want to be a jerk coz you want us to feel your miserable life loser.
knicksman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:33 PM   #75
Manny98
Great college starter

1. LeGOAT
2. KD
3. MJ
4. Duncan
5. Pippen
Manny98 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: