Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #16
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15,144
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
George Zimmerman is clearly ****ed up in the head and the initial instigator of that entire mess.

However, you clowns that don't find an issue with the fact that Trayvon Martin made it home safely, and then went back out looking to confront Zimmerman... acting as if Trayvon was just some scared, helpless, innocent that lost his life are out of your minds, you pro black agenda driven assholes.

Trayvon Martin made it home safe. He chose to go back out and be hostile and he paid for that with his life.

Say it slowly with me.

Trayvon. Martin. made. it. home. safe.

Let that sink in. lol.

For once in your life, call a spade a spade and don't make it about race. FOR ONCE.

i dont think trayvon martin is perceived to be scared, helpless or an innocent kid, those are your interpretations to bias the perspective of your argument. Dont forget, zimmerman isnt a trained police officer, nor trained to engage with the public about suspected crimes, thats why the operator told him to not engage trayvon but he did anyway. from what ive read, he followed trayvon through the neighborhood back yards. what right does he have to stalk someone when he isnt trained to do so? in this case hes just another civilian adult armed with a weapon following around a minor that he doesnt know. Doesnt that seem alittle predatory? let me repeat. an adult with a gun following a minor around the neighborhood whom he doesnt know. in what circumstance would we want that for anyof our loved ones...to be followed by a stranger with a gun.

there are rapists
there are murderers
there are pedophiles
there are kidnappers
theres also people who stalk and harrass people and then kill them if they can.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 01:53 PM   #17
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 23,222
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i dont think trayvon martin is perceived to be scared, helpless or an innocent kid,


qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:03 PM   #18
jstern
NBA lottery pick
 
jstern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,832
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
Where are getting this version from????? Has there ever been any testimony from anyone that states that he was in safely in his house?

If that was the case I'm sure it would have been repeated tens of thousands of time, millions of times by those who hated Travon Martin. Brought up repeatedly. Used in the trial.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #19
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15,144
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

why is that funny? from evidence trayvon whooped zimmermans ass.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #20
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 28,173
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i dont think trayvon martin is perceived to be scared, helpless or an innocent kid
To be fair, the MSM really did seem to make sure that the ONLY pictures shown of him were pics when his was 11 or 12 years old. Clearly trying to create the false impression that this 11 or 12 kid was the person that was involved in this fight.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:10 PM   #21
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15,144
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
To be fair, the MSM really did seem to make sure that the ONLY pictures shown of him were pics when his was 11 or 12 years old. Clearly trying to create the false impression that this 11 or 12 kid was the person that was involved in this fight.

i dont know, i look at the situation objectively and trayvon isnt an innocent weak kid, he was fully capable of physically defending himself which is why zimmerman was leaking. anyhow, perhaps what the media paints is necessary to humanize a person, its not like those pictures are fake, they paint a picture of a person that we better understand. I know by experience that people are less likely to have compassion for a young black male who dresses in urban wear, as they appear to be thugs and deserve less compassion. It would probably be less accurate to just show pictures of his current age then pictures from his life.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 02:44 PM   #22
jstern
NBA lottery pick
 
jstern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,832
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

The thing that always got me about the media showing pictures Travon is that the people complaining really seemed to think that the media is omnipotent in a sense and literally had access to every picture ever taken by Travon. He didn't seem to have social media, so they have to use whatever the family gives them.

There were a couple of picture of Travon pointing the middle finger. Which is something stupid that so many people do. But it's also interesting that the people who despised Travon really only wanted the media to show such a picture. But that's not the type of picture you show in the media. They just simply wanted him to look like a monster. That's all they cared about.
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 03:43 PM   #23
97 bulls
NBA Superstar
 
97 bulls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,985
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
If that was the case I'm sure it would have been repeated tens of thousands of time, millions of times by those who hated Travon Martin. Brought up repeatedly. Used in the trial.
Right. And that was never the case. Jackasses like him try to promote that narrative to protect and defend Zimmerman because they don't like Black People.

I've had this exchange with this particular poster before, and I actually pasted the actual transcript of Rachel Jenteals testimony. And instead of acknowledging their mistakes, or formulating a rebuttal, they just dont respond and ignore it and thus will bring up the same BS at a later day, and here we are again.


Here is a link to Rachel Jenteals testimony verbatim....
http://www.johnrickford.com/Writings...6/Default.aspx


Heres the part that shows where she said he ran all the way up to the exchange. Martin never made it home. He ran, tired out, thought he lost him, and eventually, Zimmerman was stalking him again.
Dee Dee: So he put his hoodie on. So I said, ‘What’s going on?’ He said this man is still watching him. Like in a car…so he about to run from the back. So then I told him, go to his dad house. Run to his Dad house.

BDLR: Go to what?

Dee Dee: Run to his dad house.

BDLR: To his dad’s house?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: So he say he about to run from the back cause its mo’ easier, he said. So, next thing I hear, he gettin’ run. And I can hear that the wind blowin’…(transcriber wrote “for the back” but it is “from the back.”)

BDLR: So you could tell he was running at that time…

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK, and then what happened?

Dee Dee: And then…he say he lost him.

BDLR: He lost..like…the man?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: So, was Trayvon at that time…you could tell he was like, out of breath, like excited…

Dee Dee: Yeah. . .

BDLR: …like, like…

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: Then…

BDLR: Take your time; I know this is difficult for you

Dee Dee: He lost him; he was breathin’ hard. An…by the sound his voice…voice kinda change…

BDLR: Who? Trayvon?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK, what do you mean by that, his voice changed?

Dee Dee: [unintelligible] I know he was scare.

BDLR: I’m sorry?

Dee Dee: I know he was scare. He…

BDLR: How..how…could …tell…and I know what you’re trying to tell me, but if you could, describe to me how you could tell he was scared.

Dee Dee: Voice was getting kind of low…[unintelligible]…breathin’ har’…

BDLR: So, you could tell he was emotional like somebody who was like in fear?

Dee Dee: Yeah…he say he lost him…

BDLR: OK…he was breathing hard?

Dee Dee: He say he lost him…breathin’ har’, you know. And I like, he goin’…so he say he lost him. And then a couple…and then he say he right by his ass…he ru’, he go’ keep ru’ ’til hi’ dad house.

BDLR: OK, let me make sure I understand that he’s saying that he’s “right by his ass”…meaning the guy is right by Trayvon?

Dee Dee: No, he say he lost the guy…

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: And then he ran from the back…

BDLR: Right.

Dee Dee: He say he lost him.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: He started walking back again…and I told him ‘Keep runnin’.’

BDLR: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy.

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: I say, ‘Keep runnin’.’

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: He say he ain’t goin’ run, cause he say he right by his father house…

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: So, and in a couple minutes…he say the man followin’ him again, behin’ him. And I say, ‘RUN!’ You goin’ to run? He say he not goin’ run cause…I could have known he not going to run, cause he out of breath. and then, he told me, he say this guy getting’ close to him. I told him ‘RUN!’ And then, and then… I tol’ him ‘Keep runnin’.’ He not goin’ run. And then he say…I told him, ‘Why you not runnin’? He say, ‘I’m not go’ run,’ cause he tired, but I know he tired.

BDLR: I’m sorry…Trayvon said he’s not running because…he’s not going to run he said…because you could tell he was tired?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: Well, how could you tell he was tired?

Dee Dee: He was breathin’ hard.

BDLR: OK, real hard?

Dee Dee: Real hard.

BDLR: OK. Could you…and you may not have been able to…could you hear whether it was raining at that time or not?

Dee Dee: It was not raining, cause I hear him OK.

BDLR: OK, and when you’re telling him “Run, Run, Run”, are you yelling at him, or…

Dee Dee: I was not yelling at him…

BDLR: I don’t mean yelling, I mean, but were you like, were you being emphatic like…

Dee Dee: Shouting…shouting at him, yeah.

BDLR: OK..um…and then what happened?

Dee Dee: And then he told me like the guy was getting close..like..and he told me the guy was getting real close to him. The next I hear, “What are you following me for?”

Last edited by 97 bulls : 09-09-2018 at 04:38 PM.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #24
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
Right. And that wa never the case. Jackasses like him try to promote that narrative to protect and defend Zimmerman because they don't like Black People.

I've had this exchange with this particular poster before, and I actually pasted the actual transcript of Rachel Jenteals testimony. And they just dont respond and ignore it and thus will bring up the same BS at a later day, and thus here we are again.


Here is a link to Rachel Jenteals testimony verbatim....
http://www.johnrickford.com/Writings...6/Default.aspx


Heres the part that shows where she said he ran all the way up to the exchange. Martin never made it home. He ran, tired out, thought he lost him, and eventually, Zimmerman was stalking him again.
Dee Dee: So he put his hoodie on. So I said, ‘What’s going on?’ He said this man is still watching him. Like in a car…so he about to run from the back. So then I told him, go to his dad house. Run to his Dad house.

BDLR: Go to what?

Dee Dee: Run to his dad house.

BDLR: To his dad’s house?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: So he say he about to run from the back cause its mo’ easier, he said. So, next thing I hear, he gettin’ run. And I can hear that the wind blowin’…(transcriber wrote “for the back” but it is “from the back.”)

BDLR: So you could tell he was running at that time…

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK, and then what happened?

Dee Dee: And then…he say he lost him.

BDLR: He lost..like…the man?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: So, was Trayvon at that time…you could tell he was like, out of breath, like excited…

Dee Dee: Yeah. . .

BDLR: …like, like…

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: Then…

BDLR: Take your time; I know this is difficult for you

Dee Dee: He lost him; he was breathin’ hard. An…by the sound his voice…voice kinda change…

BDLR: Who? Trayvon?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK, what do you mean by that, his voice changed?

Dee Dee: [unintelligible] I know he was scare.

BDLR: I’m sorry?

Dee Dee: I know he was scare. He…

BDLR: How..how…could …tell…and I know what you’re trying to tell me, but if you could, describe to me how you could tell he was scared.

Dee Dee: Voice was getting kind of low…[unintelligible]…breathin’ har’…

BDLR: So, you could tell he was emotional like somebody who was like in fear?

Dee Dee: Yeah…he say he lost him…

BDLR: OK…he was breathing hard?

Dee Dee: He say he lost him…breathin’ har’, you know. And I like, he goin’…so he say he lost him. And then a couple…and then he say he right by his ass…he ru’, he go’ keep ru’ ’til hi’ dad house.

BDLR: OK, let me make sure I understand that he’s saying that he’s “right by his ass”…meaning the guy is right by Trayvon?

Dee Dee: No, he say he lost the guy…

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: And then he ran from the back…

BDLR: Right.

Dee Dee: He say he lost him.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: He started walking back again…and I told him ‘Keep runnin’.’

BDLR: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy.

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: I say, ‘Keep runnin’.’

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: He say he ain’t goin’ run, cause he say he right by his father house…

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: So, and in a couple minutes…he say the man followin’ him again, behin’ him. And I say, ‘RUN!’ You goin’ to run? He say he not goin’ run cause…I could have known he not going to run, cause he out of breath. and then, he told me, he say this guy getting’ close to him. I told him ‘RUN!’ And then, and then… I tol’ him ‘Keep runnin’.’ He not goin’ run. And then he say…I told him, ‘Why you not runnin’? He say, ‘I’m not go’ run,’ cause he tired, but I know he tired.

BDLR: I’m sorry…Trayvon said he’s not running because…he’s not going to run he said…because you could tell he was tired?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: Well, how could you tell he was tired?

Dee Dee: He was breathin’ hard.

BDLR: OK, real hard?

Dee Dee: Real hard.

BDLR: OK. Could you…and you may not have been able to…could you hear whether it was raining at that time or not?

Dee Dee: It was not raining, cause I hear him OK.

BDLR: OK, and when you’re telling him “Run, Run, Run”, are you yelling at him, or…

Dee Dee: I was not yelling at him…

BDLR: I don’t mean yelling, I mean, but were you like, were you being emphatic like…

Dee Dee: Shouting…shouting at him, yeah.

BDLR: OK..um…and then what happened?

Dee Dee: And then he told me like the guy was getting close..like..and he told me the guy was getting real close to him. The next I hear, “What are you following me for?”

"Right next to his father's house"

>cue Trayvon initiating the conversation



George Zimmerman is a 100% racist piece of dog shit and probably a significantly worse person than Trayvon was. It's beyond very likely that was the case.

But Trayvon confronted and Trayvon made it physical and he paid for it with his life. He wasn't some helpless innocent.

I don't have a problem with black people. I have a major ****ing problem with black people that consistently skew situations such as these to look as if it's literally 0% the black person's fault... every single time. In this case, Zimmerman clearly initiated the fact that they were having any sort of back and forth verbal or non verbal whatsoever and as such he deserves the vast majority of the blame. But just because someone follows you, and let's just say hypothetically Zimmerman even started hurling racial slurs, it doesn't mean that you get to lay hands on them.

You are a gigantic white hating piece of dog shit. And you're black. And I hate the shit you post here because you're a perpetual victim. Not because of your skin color. You are stupid.

Last edited by Bill Russell : 09-09-2018 at 04:41 PM.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:43 PM   #25
97 bulls
NBA Superstar
 
97 bulls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 13,985
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
"Right next to his father's house"

>cue Trayvon initiating the conversation



George Zimmerman is a 100% racist piece of dog shit and probably a worse person than Trayvon. It's beyond very likely.

But Trayvon confronted and Trayvon made it physical and he paid for it with his life. He wasn't some helpless innocent.

I don't have a problem with black people. I have a major ****ing problem with black people that consistently skew situations such as these to look as if it's literally 0% the black person's fault... every single time.

You are a gigantic white hating piece of dog shit. And you're black. And I hate you because you're a perpetual victim. Not because of your skin color. You are stupid.
What are you dumb??? Right next does not mean he was safely home as you stated. He meant he close to home.

Again, you're trying to say that he was IN HIS HOME, then came back out to confront Zimmerman. That is a lie.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:44 PM   #26
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 7,828
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Zimmerman has turned out to not be the stand-your-ground mascot some were hoping he would be. His recent antics aren't much of a departure from his behavior on the night he stalked, shot and killed Trayvon Martin. Do some people regret their support of him? I'm sure. But the individuals who donated to him certainly aren't the sort who are going to ever admit they were wrong about the case or about him.

If this behavior continues, he is going to hurt someone else, and people will seek to justify it.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:45 PM   #27
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 22,761
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

They keep harassing Zimmerman and baiting him.

They should be charged with stalking.

How much can a person take?
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 05:07 PM   #28
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 7,828
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
"Right next to his father's house"

That's quite different from.

Quote:
Trayvon Martin made it home safely, and then went back out looking to confront Zimmerman

Seems to minimize the fact that Zimmerman was armed and followed Trayvon Martin all the way home.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:11 PM   #29
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 15,144
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
Right. And that was never the case. Jackasses like him try to promote that narrative to protect and defend Zimmerman because they don't like Black People.

I've had this exchange with this particular poster before, and I actually pasted the actual transcript of Rachel Jenteals testimony. And instead of acknowledging their mistakes, or formulating a rebuttal, they just dont respond and ignore it and thus will bring up the same BS at a later day, and here we are again.


Here is a link to Rachel Jenteals testimony verbatim....
http://www.johnrickford.com/Writings...6/Default.aspx


Heres the part that shows where she said he ran all the way up to the exchange. Martin never made it home. He ran, tired out, thought he lost him, and eventually, Zimmerman was stalking him again.
Dee Dee: So he put his hoodie on. So I said, ‘What’s going on?’ He said this man is still watching him. Like in a car…so he about to run from the back. So then I told him, go to his dad house. Run to his Dad house.

BDLR: Go to what?

Dee Dee: Run to his dad house.

BDLR: To his dad’s house?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: So he say he about to run from the back cause its mo’ easier, he said. So, next thing I hear, he gettin’ run. And I can hear that the wind blowin’…(transcriber wrote “for the back” but it is “from the back.”)

BDLR: So you could tell he was running at that time…

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK, and then what happened?

Dee Dee: And then…he say he lost him.

BDLR: He lost..like…the man?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: So, was Trayvon at that time…you could tell he was like, out of breath, like excited…

Dee Dee: Yeah. . .

BDLR: …like, like…

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: Then…

BDLR: Take your time; I know this is difficult for you

Dee Dee: He lost him; he was breathin’ hard. An…by the sound his voice…voice kinda change…

BDLR: Who? Trayvon?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK, what do you mean by that, his voice changed?

Dee Dee: [unintelligible] I know he was scare.

BDLR: I’m sorry?

Dee Dee: I know he was scare. He…

BDLR: How..how…could …tell…and I know what you’re trying to tell me, but if you could, describe to me how you could tell he was scared.

Dee Dee: Voice was getting kind of low…[unintelligible]…breathin’ har’…

BDLR: So, you could tell he was emotional like somebody who was like in fear?

Dee Dee: Yeah…he say he lost him…

BDLR: OK…he was breathing hard?

Dee Dee: He say he lost him…breathin’ har’, you know. And I like, he goin’…so he say he lost him. And then a couple…and then he say he right by his ass…he ru’, he go’ keep ru’ ’til hi’ dad house.

BDLR: OK, let me make sure I understand that he’s saying that he’s “right by his ass”…meaning the guy is right by Trayvon?

Dee Dee: No, he say he lost the guy…

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: And then he ran from the back…

BDLR: Right.

Dee Dee: He say he lost him.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: He started walking back again…and I told him ‘Keep runnin’.’

BDLR: So Trayvon said he started walking because he thought he had lost the guy.

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: I say, ‘Keep runnin’.’

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: He say he ain’t goin’ run, cause he say he right by his father house…

BDLR: OK.

Dee Dee: So, and in a couple minutes…he say the man followin’ him again, behin’ him. And I say, ‘RUN!’ You goin’ to run? He say he not goin’ run cause…I could have known he not going to run, cause he out of breath. and then, he told me, he say this guy getting’ close to him. I told him ‘RUN!’ And then, and then… I tol’ him ‘Keep runnin’.’ He not goin’ run. And then he say…I told him, ‘Why you not runnin’? He say, ‘I’m not go’ run,’ cause he tired, but I know he tired.

BDLR: I’m sorry…Trayvon said he’s not running because…he’s not going to run he said…because you could tell he was tired?

Dee Dee: Yeah.

BDLR: Well, how could you tell he was tired?

Dee Dee: He was breathin’ hard.

BDLR: OK, real hard?

Dee Dee: Real hard.

BDLR: OK. Could you…and you may not have been able to…could you hear whether it was raining at that time or not?

Dee Dee: It was not raining, cause I hear him OK.

BDLR: OK, and when you’re telling him “Run, Run, Run”, are you yelling at him, or…

Dee Dee: I was not yelling at him…

BDLR: I don’t mean yelling, I mean, but were you like, were you being emphatic like…

Dee Dee: Shouting…shouting at him, yeah.

BDLR: OK..um…and then what happened?

Dee Dee: And then he told me like the guy was getting close..like..and he told me the guy was getting real close to him. The next I hear, “What are you following me for?”

obviously predatory behavior.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:28 PM   #30
SomeBlackDude
Good college starter
 
SomeBlackDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3,036
Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
They keep harassing Zimmerman and baiting him.

They should be charged with stalking.

How much can a person take?

since you're already in the state... how much $ would it take, theoretically, for you to throw a flaming bag of dog shit through zim's window and slash his tires?

*again, this is just a hypothetical. not ban worthy. not enough to get charged by the federales.
SomeBlackDude is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy