Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-10-2018, 12:48 PM   #46
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Default Re: George Zimmerman Back on His Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
Thing that pisses me off is we knew he was a racist pos when he killed Trevon after we saw the evidence. Yet you had folks even then saying you're race baiting or didn't believe. Got the nerve to tell you what racism or isn't. News flash, WE ALWAYS know a racist prick when you see one.
what evidence? It’s been a while but I don’t remember any evidence of him being racist.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 02:40 PM   #47
oh the horror
NBA Legend

The interesting thing is his behavior. He keeps getting into altercations where he exhibits an inability to leave people alone. He’s had more than one charge to indicate he has an issue with that.

I believe truly that he stalked Martin - exasperated a situation between himself and the teen and a fight broke out and then he shot him.

This guy really is a menace to society in its truest form. I don’t want him “dead” but I think he needs to be in prison before he hurts someone else as his legal issues always seem to involve other people that he gets into confrontations with. It’s bizarre.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:49 PM   #48
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
The interesting thing is his behavior. He keeps getting into altercations where he exhibits an inability to leave people alone. He’s had more than one charge to indicate he has an issue with that.

I believe truly that he stalked Martin - exasperated a situation between himself and the teen and a fight broke out and then he shot him.

This guy really is a menace to society in its truest form. I don’t want him “dead” but I think he needs to be in prison before he hurts someone else as his legal issues always seem to involve other people that he gets into confrontations with. It’s bizarre.
I think Zimmerman also had domestic abuse issues even before the Trayvon Martin killing. The guy is clearly a dirtbag. I wouldn’t be shocked if the fight was his fault even if Martin threw the first punch.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:26 PM   #49
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
I think Zimmerman also had domestic abuse issues even before the Trayvon Martin killing. The guy is clearly a dirtbag. I wouldn’t be shocked if the fight was his fault even if Martin threw the first punch.

I think this is a fair assessment. He followed Trayvon Martin for several blocks.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:52 PM   #50
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
I think this is a fair assessment. He followed Trayvon Martin for several blocks.
Yes. There’s a such thing as “fighting words” and threatening actions. Even if you throw the first punch, it can still be justifiable self defense. If Zimmerman was acting in a threatening manner (making threats, brandishing his gun, etc.), it would be PERFECTLY appropriate for Martin to use force to defend himself. The reverse would also be true. We unfortunately have no way of knowing exactly how it went down though. We only have Zimmerman’s word, which I think we can agree isn’t particularly convincing.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: