Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-15-2007, 12:27 PM   #1
Kintotheizzo
Banned

Kintotheizzo has an OK reputation so far
Default My Summerslam Card 2008

WWE Championship

John Cena vs Mr Ken Kennedy

World Championship Match:

Edge vs Rey Mysterio

ECW Championship Match

Chris Benoit vs C.M Punk vs. Elijah Burke

The Return:

Triple H vs Bobby Lashley [heel]

Inter promotional Match - The Evolution Has Began:

Batista vs Randy Orton

Special Guest Referee - Ric Flair

U.S Championship Match:

MVP vs Matt Hardy

Battle Royal For A Shot At Any Title

Jeff Hardy, King Booker, Carlito, Santino Marella, Umaga, Kane, Fit Finlay, Chris Masters, Paul London, Mark Henry, The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Kevin Thorn, Elijah Burke and The Boogeyman

WWE Title -

Come on, you have to be crazy not to see this feud as a money maker. Two of the best wrestlers and two of the best talkers on Raw right now. The most over face and the most over heel going head to head for the WWE Title at Summer Slam. Would be huge!

World Title -

Rey Mysterio will be making his big return around August. So when he is in his prime of popularity. Why not let him put on a classic wrestling bout with his former tag partner and current World Champion Edge.

ECW Title -

This match only makes sense. Nobody else on ECW, is in the league of Punk and Benoit. They are the only two guys who draw money for ECW now. Plus they are amazing performers. So this would be a great one on one money maker.

The Return -

Too me. Bobby Lashley needs to be heel. There are far to many top faces on Raw any way. So Bobby would just be playing firth fiddle to HHH, Hardy, Cena and HBK. At least this way he can be more ruthless and have a chance at stardom. I would also stick him with a cocky heel like Eric Bischoff or Paul Heymen. Monster Heel Lashley would then go head to head with a man he has never meet. The Game, The King of Kings, The Returning Triple H!

Evolution Has Begin

I just liked a idea of the former Evolution team mates going head to head. This match would end in Orton destroying Batista and Flair [who don’t know if they should trust each other, until time is too late] This is just one final feud to make Orton look like a bad ass, before going on to feud with Triple H.

U.S Championship

Two talented guys on SmackDown going head to head. With Chris Benoit gone. MVP needs a new opponent. And the next best mid card face is Matt Hardy. Anyway these guys put on a MOTYC a few months on SmackDown. I bet they could do it again. After the Matt Hardy- MVP feud a 23 yrs.old physical specimen name Chris Master will be the next in line for the US title. After the Hardy-MVP match Chris will hit MVP with the Cyclone Ocean and make him submit to the Masterlock.

Battle Royal

I like the idea of a huge Raw, SmackDown and ECW battle Royal on one of the top shows of the year. This could spark interest. Jeff Hardy would win after surprisingly eliminating Mark Henry last.

Last edited by Kintotheizzo : 06-15-2007 at 12:33 PM.
Kintotheizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:06 PM   #2
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: My Summerslam Card 2008

are you serious, noone cares about wrestling here dude.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #3
Kintotheizzo
Banned

Kintotheizzo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
are you serious, noone cares about wrestling here dude.

Amigo
Wade
Baller42390
Masterplan
Ernadjim
Lebron23
Randy
Stelphair31
A-Matt
and many more

Last edited by Kintotheizzo : 06-15-2007 at 01:23 PM.
Kintotheizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:17 PM   #4
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintotheizzo
Amigo
Wade
Baller42390
Masterplan
Ernadjim
Lebron23
Randy
Stelphair31

and many more

i do too,
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:31 PM   #5
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

i do to its a break from the usual sh!t in the world, although it has gone down in recent years, I still try to keep updated, Im also into K-1/pride/UFC which is free here btw and live
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:15 PM   #6
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Amigo
Wade
Baller42390
Masterplan
Ernadjim
Lebron23
Randy
Stelphair31
A-Matt
and many more

multiple personality disorder?

how does Cavsfan feel about it?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:17 PM   #7
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Amigo
Wade
Baller42390
Masterplan
Ernadjim
Lebron23
Randy
Stelphair31
A-Matt
and many more

Ummm, no.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:23 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Ummm, no.
LOL, Randys a Randy Orton fan.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:24 PM   #9
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
LOL, Randys a Randy Orton fan.

?????
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:27 PM   #10
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy

?????
Oh yeah, Randy Savage >>>> Randy Orton

slim jim
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:04 PM   #11
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Why SummerSlam 2008?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #12
DAXX
Serious playground baller

DAXX has an OK reputation so far

The loser adds his other alias to his gay list

No one else is in favor with you on this one, bud.
DAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: