Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
Why did the Cavs resign TT to a max deal when they could’ve signed him for $12M a year a season earlier?
Why did the Cavs sign JR to $15M a year when he could’ve been had for $4M?
Why did the Cavs trade Kyrie for a 5’9 dude who had a career ending injury?
Why did the Cavs then trade that 5’9 guy for more scrubs from the Lakers?
Why did the Cavs let Mozgov and Delly go for nothing, leaving the Cavs with no depth at PG and C?
Why didn’t the Cavs get a Center the last 2 seasons?
Why didn’t the Cavs trade Love for Paul George back in 2017 when the deal was on the table?
Why did the Cavs surround LeBron with aging 35 year old spot up shooters instead of athletes and defenders to match up against the Warriors?
LeBron had no choice but to leave, the Cavs proved themselves to be incompetent once again
1. Rich Paul
2. Rich Paul
3. Kyrie wanted out, that was public knowledge, threatened to sit out the season and Boston gave them the best offer.
4. IT is a broken scrub and locker room cancer and the cavs turned him into young players that could actually help.
5. Mozgov was busted and broken and probably played less than 2 minutes in the 2016 finals. Delly got a huge deal from the bucks that the cavs could not afford because they were already way over the cap.
6. Who knows what the real moving pieces were behind that paul george. supposedly kevin love was one of them.
7. Korver is one of the best shooters in the game and was a productive member of the cavs. Highly athletic sharp shooting 3&D players are high in demand and don't grown on trees.
8. Again, Lebron left and joined a worse team from a basketball perspective. His son playing ball in LA was a big factor in his decision to move.
9. Cavs still won a championship against a 73 win team. It's like people forget that that actually happened.