Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-11-2018, 12:37 PM   #1
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Default LAPD officer takes several shots point blank before her partner kills perp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SxW6D3beBro

Gawd tier reaction speed by her partner, and that execution shot when the criminal is on the ground incapacitated at 1:03

I have to admit I got a little hard at her screams and sighs, they sounded so sexy...
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:30 PM   #2
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH

Default Re: LAPD officer takes several shots point blank before her partner kills perp

That's one fat Mexicano.

Half of ISH is upset the officer didn't die I'm sure. The mind of a criminal is a stupid one.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:35 PM   #3
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Default Re: LAPD officer takes several shots point blank before her partner kills perp

i dont get what the female officer was doing. here is a criminal that you know of and youre just standing there wide open in front of him. cant tell if she had her hand on her gun or not. great job by her partner.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #4
Vino24
Blunt stuntin’

But women can do everything men can do
Vino24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:43 PM   #5
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino24
But women can do everything men can do

there inferior down to the details. just the way she was postured was bad, i would think you would have to be in a response ready position incase something happened, but nah shes standing there both flat footed both feet next to each other facing the guy. poor training.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:50 PM   #6
Long Duck Dong
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i dont get what the female officer was doing. here is a criminal that you know of and youre just standing there wide open in front of him. cant tell if she had her hand on her gun or not. great job by her partner.

In all fairness, the criminal wasn't acting suspicious, and since she was familiar with him I'm guessing he wasn't known to be particularly dangerous or I'm sure she wouldn't be as at ease with him. He also pulled over nice and calm. I wasn't expecting it that's for sure.

I guess we know why cops are on edge all the time and have their weapons drawn seemingly for no reason at times. You never know...
Long Duck Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:13 PM   #7
dude77
NBA sixth man of the year

suicide by cop .. notice how he didn't even go for a lethal shot .. hit her on the leg .. he just wanted to .. check out
dude77 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: