Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-15-2007, 04:35 PM   #1
Skyscraper
Local High School Star

Skyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Hey guys I'm new

How's it going everyone? I'm new to these forums. Been reading without posting for a little while, and I have to say this forum looks to be the best out of all of them on the web.
Skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:07 PM   #2
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Hey guys I'm new

Just remember not to post any Kobe vs MJ vs LeBron vs Wade topics please.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
Skyscraper
Local High School Star

Skyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected poster

uhh.. i don't get it.

why can't you make that kind of topic?

do people always make it and then irrationally support their favorite player?
Skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:11 PM   #4
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

do you have thick skin?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:24 PM   #5
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscraper
uhh.. i don't get it.

That, and it's been done over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:35 PM   #6
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
That, and it's been done over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

...and over.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:05 PM   #7
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
...and over.
Yeah, that too.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:10 PM   #8
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscraper
uhh.. i don't get it.

if you've really been reading ISH posts before you joined, you wouldn't even need to ask that question.
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:41 PM   #9
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far

wuts up man great 2 have u on the site.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:44 PM   #10
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

welcome welcome.

there are a lot of idiots on ISH. ISH is like the ghetto of the online basketball world. you'll find a lot of gems, but mostly garbage.

anyway, contribute positively, avoid one liners, and for the love of god do not post whore and rely on emoticons.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:46 PM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
welcome welcome.

there are a lot of idiots on ISH. ISH is like the ghetto of the online basketball world. you'll find a lot of gems, but mostly garbage.

anyway, contribute positively, avoid one liners, and for the love of god do not post whore and rely on emoticons.
co-sign

lol you know i had to VC
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:48 PM   #12
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
co-sign

lol you know i had to VC

*shrugs*

it's not like you rely on emoticons all the time or post whore useless material. you have good stuff actually.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:54 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Welcome to ISH Skyscraper. It's manditory that i tell every new member bout the OFFICIAL insidehoops myspace fam, where you can get familiar with dozens of your favorite posters. Ha Cha Cha

http://groups.myspace.com/ISHFam
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:11 PM   #14
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
*shrugs*

it's not like you rely on emoticons all the time or post whore useless material. you have good stuff actually.

Didn't you do option number 2?
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:17 PM   #15
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
Didn't you do option number 2?

*shrugs* I try I try
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: