Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-23-2007, 07:35 PM   #16
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Songs to listen to in the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
"NINJA RAP" by Vanilla Ice! Oh yeah!

I prefer "Ice Ice Baby", but everyone has their preferences. Right now, my favorite songs for the car are "Bartender" by T-Pain and "How Do I Breathe" by Mario
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:31 AM   #17
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Check this out yall I got this CD in my car I don't know where it came from but it's bad-azz. I'll put all the info and you tell me if any of you heard it. It might be one of those regional only things, especially judging by some of the lyrics talking 'bout bring ATL and Texas together or some shyyte.

KING.
Executive Producers: T.I.P. and Jason Geter
Grand Hustle Atlantic
This is around the edge:
2006 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. A Warner Music Group Company

That's it. Nothing else. No song titles.
Quote:
I prefer "Ice Ice Baby"
Man, if it wasn't for the fact that pud became a joke, I wouldn't be too ashamed to admit that I agree.
MadeFromDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:37 AM   #18
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

Underpressure by Queen is it one of the best songs of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdaHCLlBkWU
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:38 AM   #19
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavsfan
Underpressure by Queen is it one of the best songs of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdaHCLlBkWU

Can't you get anything right?

It's just David Bowie.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:50 AM   #20
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Can't you get anything right?

It's just David Bowie.

David Bowie and the Queens are the one who performed this song, Freddy Mercury and David Bowie was an awesome duet.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:25 AM   #21
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I popped this CD in my computer and clicking on links in WMP led me to this page:

http://shopformusic.microsoft.com/shop/album.asp?rid=windowsmedia.com&p_id=P+++483720&a_i d=R+++823773&name=T.I.

The pic on the cover of mine is different than this though.

The base in "Front Back" is killer. I love turning this up full blast w/ moonroof up and windows down cruising.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:32 AM   #22
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

Here, get some samples but if you don't have a good system it won't sound as good

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/sear...disc=1&track=2
Old 06-25-2007, 05:35 AM   #23
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

"Ride Wit Me" is good for a cruise too.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:28 PM   #24
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

Poorin a beer on the ground for Chris Benoit

http://music.barnesandnoble.com/sear...disc=1&track=5

Old 06-25-2007, 09:41 PM   #25
Fudge
Banned

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Ol' English by The Game or Throw some D's by Rich Boy. lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gd8mEwi7Scc

I play this song everytime I drive to work at mid-night or when I just came from the bar. Pretty bumpin'.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:01 PM   #26
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"TI" - 24's
"Ride Wit Me" - Nelly
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: