Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #16
EuJazz
Local High School Star

EuJazz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Did Kobe choose the number 24 because he thinks he's the coming of Jordan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
That's Lebron job, wanting to be like Jordan.

Kobe won't ever reach Jordan's level. Ever.

At least LeBron has a chance still.
EuJazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #17
EuJazz
Local High School Star

Default Re: Did Kobe choose the number 24 because he thinks he's the coming of Jordan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
That would be too obvious. Kobe is too arrogant to admit he lurves Jordan but even his own coach, the man who coached the great one documented it in his book.

Haha, his book.

Don't act like you can read.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:22 PM   #18
Lakerfan1-Iceland
Kids at the park dunk on me

Lakerfan1-Iceland has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
He's also a Jordan wannabe. His obsession with Jordan is well known. Phil even said so in his book. His obsession with Jordan probably started way before high school so who knows why he went from 24 to 8 but I stand behind why he chose to change from 8 to 24.

Ohh you stand by what you said... Allright that counts for hmmm NOTHING!
Your opinion is about as worthy as the fly on the wall i just killed.

How about your obsession with Kobe Bryant? Why are you makin this thread now? You do know Kobe changed his number a YEAR ago right?

I dont think anyone with half a brain thinks the way you do. period.
Lakerfan1-Iceland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:33 PM   #19
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuJazz
Haha. Jordan whined and moaned and demanded trades and demanded old GM's be hired back because he couldn't get it done by himself? Jordan raped girls? Did he? Did Jordan elbow people and gain suspensions because of it?

I don't think so.

Jordan cheated on his wife, which the woman could have said was rape. Probably had to pay a few to keep quiet. I remember him throwing the ball of reggie millers head on a pull up jumper and getting T'd up. Guy was a cry baby.

You obviously choose to only look at the bad of Kobe and the good of Jordan.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:36 PM   #20
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

How is Lebron going to reach Jordans level even if he had a 100 year career of being in his prime? He can't shoot, isn't clutch, can't score down the stretch when it really matters.

I've seen Kobe hit a fade away 3 pointer on the leagues best shot blocker with .8 seconds left to win the Pacific division title. He has hit numerous game winners that meant something. He as 3 rings. Scoring champ, all star MVP, taking over games single handedly.

You = PWNED by the truth.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:41 PM   #21
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
He can't shoot, isn't clutch, can't score down the stretch when it really matters.
And he's also 22 and scratching the surface of his potential.
Quote:
He as 3 rings.
With Shaq.
Quote:
Scoring champ
Lebron was 3rd last year.
Quote:
all star MVP
Who cares.
Quote:
taking over games single handedly.
Lebron did that against the Pistons in Game 5.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #22
EuJazz
Local High School Star

Quote:
How is Lebron going to reach Jordans level even if he had a 100 year career of being in his prime? He can't shoot, isn't clutch, can't score down the stretch when it really matters.

I've seen Kobe hit a fade away 3 pointer on the leagues best shot blocker with .8 seconds left to win the Pacific division title. He has hit numerous game winners that meant something. He as 3 rings. Scoring champ, all star MVP, taking over games single handedly.

You = PWNED by the truth.

I usually don't respond to people who say 'PWNED', because, well, you know why.

But I will. I didn't say he WILL reach Jordan's level, but he's 22. He still has a chance. Kobe? No effing way. Not unless he gets magically traded to a contender and somehow wins 4+ titles w/out Shaq.

Game winners? Mehmet Okur hits game winners. He's not Jordan. All-Star MVP? Haha. 3 rings? Thanks to Shaq. Scoring champ? What was LeBron, 3rd this year? And don't forget, he's 22.

You have a tiny brain. And for good measure:

You = PWNED by the real truth.

I feel like a nerd just sarcastically using it.

EDIT: Looks like Richie beat me to it. Thanks.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:51 PM   #23
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

He chose the number be it was his high school number.

He also practices 24/7.

And 8x3= 24

Is he forbidden to change numbers?

Some of you guys are idiots.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 08:09 PM   #24
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
And he's also 22 and scratching the surface of his potential.

With Shaq.

Lebron was 3rd last year.

Who cares.

Lebron did that against the Pistons in Game 5.

ZOMG....LeBroZZZ JAmeZZZ t4k3zz Ov3rZZZ 0n3 GaMeZZZZZZ H3 Mu57 B3 T3h GOAT............You examples are weak at beat. With Shaq?? How about Shaq has won 4 rings with Wade and Kobe. Your an idiot, and lil wayne sucks by the way. Hard to take you serious with that douche as your avatar.

22 scratching his potential...Chea, we have seen his potential. There isn't much, His form is horrible. His free throw form is god awful. He was getting the ball stolen by Duncan last night, and bricking lay ups.

Dude is so over rated. Kobe has bigger fish to fry.

Last edited by RoseCity07 : 06-15-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:13 PM   #25
EuJazz
Local High School Star

Quote:
ZOMG....LeBroZZZ JAmeZZZ t4k3zz Ov3rZZZ 0n3 GaMeZZZZZZ H3 Mu57 B3 T3h GOAT............You examples are wear at beat. With Shaq?? How about Shaq has won 4 rings with Wade and Kobe. Your an idiot, and lil wayne sucks by the way. Hard to take you serious with that douche as your avatar.

22 scratching his potential...Chea, we have seen his potential. There isn't much, His form is horrible. His free throw form is god awful. He was getting the ball stolen by Duncan last night, and bricking lay ups.

Dude is so over rated. Kobe has bigger fish to fry.

With Shaq. The most dominant, unstoppable player ever (in his prime)? Remember him? Kobe and Wade benefited from HIM. And what does "You examples are wear at beat" mean? What the HELL does that mean?

Bashing the avatar = losing the argument.

Since when did anybody hit their full potential at 22? Huh?

And as for the bolded part, you are right, he needs to figure out how to win by himself.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:16 PM   #26
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

Quote:
With Shaq. The most dominant, unstoppable player ever (in his prime)? Remember him? Kobe and Wade benefited from HIM. And what does "You examples are wear at beat" mean? What the HELL does that mean?

Bashing the avatar = losing the argument.

Since when did anybody hit their full potential at 22? Huh?

And as for the bolded part, you are right, he needs to figure out how to win by himself.

You obviously don't have anything to say, I think I hit a nerve.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:17 PM   #27
EuJazz
Local High School Star

Quote:
You obviously don't have anything to say, I think I hit a nerve.

Yeah, that's it.

And you have something to say? Or have you run out of weak avatar bashings?

You can't bash Keira Knightley, so where are you going to go now?

You're a f**ktard.
Old 06-15-2007, 09:41 PM   #28
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

wtf is PWNED.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #29
td21spurs
I brick open layups

td21spurs has an OK reputation so far

Yeah Kobe sucks.
td21spurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:53 PM   #30
Poseidon
Banned

Poseidon has decent reputationPoseidon has decent reputation

Quote:

LeBron is lucky to reach "Dominque Wilkens" status.....STFU about all these stupid, moronic comparisons to Jordan.

Kobe is the closest one to Jordan.....and in some aspects, he's more superior.
Poseidon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: