Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 06-15-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Getting some black jeresys.

Hey Hawks fans, I was on the Kings Forum and it had a thread where they was trying to get some black jerseys and get rid of the gold ones they have with enough fan support and it got me thinking the Hawks should ditch those yellow jerseys they have and get them some black jerseys. So I want everybody to get anyone they know to get in on this and make a request to the Hawks to ditch the yellow jerseys and get some black uniforms. Here is the address where you can email and tell them that you want to ditch the yellow jerseys and get some black ones, hawks.fanmail@atlantaspirit.com and you can also write to them at this address.

Atlanta Hawks
Centennial Tower
101 Marietta St. NW, Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA 30303

Come on and let's rise up Hawks fans.

Also when you email put black jerseys for subject.

Last edited by idizzle : 06-15-2007 at 07:09 PM.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:40 PM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Getting some black jeresys.

Hasn't anybody notice when teams get new uniforms, they play better and win more games. Examples Toronto when they ditched the purple, Cleveland when they got Lebron James, Denver when they got Carmelo, and Memphis they switched they colors up. I really want to see a black Hawks jersey.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:15 AM   #3
Unknown
I hit open layups

Unknown has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Hasn't anybody notice when teams get new uniforms, they play better and win more games. Examples Toronto when they ditched the purple, Cleveland when they got Lebron James, Denver when they got Carmelo, and Memphis they switched they colors up. I really want to see a black Hawks jersey.

Do you actually believe this?

When Toronto switched, Chris Bosh developed into an All-Star player. When Cleveland swapped, they drafted one of the most hyped up draft prospects in NBA history, when Denver swapped they got a potential 30ppg scorer, and Memphis was a 50 win team when they switched. All a co-incidence and a team re-vamp I guess you could call it.

Let's talk about the teams that sucked when they brand in alternates or if there was no real effect.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Washington- No effect when they switch to them Gold and Black ones

Sacramento- No effect either, they got worse when they swapped to the alternates though

Jazz- Didn't really have an effect on team performance until recently, but it doesn't count because they got the jerseys a couple of seasons ago.

New Orleans alternate- No effect at all. Doesn't make them play better or worse.

Milwaukee- Got worse when they ditches the purple and just went to the Red and Green.
Unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #4
frankthetank966
I hit open layups

frankthetank966 has an OK reputation so far

I like the old school pac man jerseys. But I would not want black ones.
frankthetank966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:44 PM   #5
idizzle
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankthetank966
I like the old school pac man jerseys. But I would not want black ones.

I really don't like this jersey

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/produ.../cm--35001280/

Its time to get all black.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:45 AM   #6
frankthetank966
I hit open layups

frankthetank966 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Those jerseys SUCK but these ones RULE

http://www.nba.com/media/hawks/wilkins_240_hawks.jpg
frankthetank966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:45 PM   #7
idizzle
Good college starter

All I'm saying is that the Hawks should keep the white home uniform and red road uniform they got and just dicth that yellow jersey and get some black ones. Everybody just email and write in and get others that like the Hawks to do so also.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:33 PM   #8
Moose

Quote:

You crazy, those yellow duds are fukin sick!!! screw the wilkens era jerseys
Old 06-19-2007, 11:00 AM   #9
idizzle
Good college starter

Check out this email I got back from the Sacramento Kings from when I went on the Kings Forum and the thread about the fans trying to get black jerseys.

Dear Dequincy,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write regarding the Kings uniforms. Your feedback is very important to us. We know that the success of this team and organization is a reflection of the loyal support of fans like you.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and will share your email with the appropriate people. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts, Dequincy.

If the Kings fans can do it, so can we.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:08 PM   #10
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the yellow ones are the best hawks jerseys imo... keep them and ditch one of the other colors if you want a black one.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #11
idizzle
Good college starter

If anybody is trying to send in their reply to change the jerseys, Try these email addresses I found on the site cause I haven't got any reply back from the one I posted. See if you can get a reply back from either one of them.

hawksfans1st@atlantaspirit.com

hawks.service@atlantaspirit.com.

owners@atlantaspirit.com
Old 06-22-2007, 12:37 PM   #12
idizzle
Good college starter

I was on the Hawks website today and it appears that they will be getting new uniform and that they will be revealed on Sunday on hawks.com and if you live in Atlanta it will be in the AJC sports section. Now I can finally shut my ****ing mouth, lol. Now maybe with the new look and new picks (Al Horford and Acie Law) we can starting winning and bring excitement back to the A.

http://www.nba.com/hawks/news/New_Look_062207.html
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: