This is based on unselfishness of a particular player. A player that carries the load when the team is in despirate need. A team leader would indicate whether or not to give up. A player that would keep playing until he dies and a guy that motivates his team on every given game night. List yours.
1. Tim Duncan
- His affection to the game is like no other. The guy is a pure leader and get's his teammates involved every game. Has an explicit sense to the game. A lock for number 1 on this list. Well, should be
2. Steve Nash
- Steve Nash is one strange mofo.
The guy does practically everything, a guy that fits in to every category in the game. Get's his players involved in every game possible. Trusts his teammates down the stretch to knock down shots. Rely's on a healthy Amare Stoudemire to keep them fueled. Plus, one of the most dangerous human beings alive with his ridiculous sense of passing. Motivates teammates as well.
3. LeBron James
- Young and Talented with a must-win sense. A player with much motivation to his team. A guy that would step it up when your team needed a score. His unselfishness is extraordinary for a big man. Team Leader for years to come.
4. Kobe Bryant
- He has a must-win routine every game. Carries the load every trip down the floor and trusts his teammates knocking down shots. An excellent teacher to his young fellows. A player that would never give up, a player that would keep going until the clock runs out.
5. Baron Davis
- Guy showed what he can do in the playoffs. Lived up to the expectations as being the captain to his team. A team motivator with exceptional hype to the game.