Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-15-2007, 10:37 PM   #31
-primetime-

Default Re: Top 5 Team Leaders in the NBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuJazz
Almost kind of pathetic, seein' as he has no clue who anybody else on this board is.

after just watching me agrue with GOBB and you agreeing with me 10 minutes ago, how can you say that Fudge is the only person on this board I am familiar with?
Old 06-15-2007, 10:38 PM   #32
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'd say this is the list (as of now):

1. Gregg Popovich.
2. Phil Jackson.
3. Pat Riley.
4. Jerry Sloan.
5. Don Nelson.
Showing some love for Riley. Nice. Underrated coach.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:38 PM   #33
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
after just watching me agrue with GOBB and you agreeing with me 10 minutes ago, how can you say that Fudge is the only person on this board I am familiar with?

Like I said, people tend to stick their hands into the silly jar one too many times.

It's an ISH tradition, but you always get caught by Hippos cause I seen it from a mile away.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:41 PM   #34
EuJazz
Local High School Star

EuJazz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Personally, how many of these people on this board have you met in person, and know?

That's what I meant big guy. I never said 'that Fudge is the only person on this board I am familiar with'.
EuJazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:43 PM   #35
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Duncan
Ben Wallace
Nash
Kidd
Marbury
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:43 PM   #36
-primetime-

Quote:
Personally, how many of these people on this board have you met in person, and know?

That's what I meant big guy.
wtf?

so wait...you are saying that Fudge is the only person here that I know personally and have met?

lol...no, I don't know Fudge...and if there is some big ISH convention that I forgot to attend where everyone meets each other I am sorry for missing out on it...

let me ask you something?....wtf does it matter if I have met any of these people personally?
Old 06-15-2007, 10:44 PM   #37
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGWBRAM
Tim Duncan
Kobe
Baron
Nash
Paul Shirley
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:46 PM   #38
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

EuJazz....he's....going.....to....ask.....you....s omething.....don't.....burst.....out.....laughing. .....he'll......freak.....out. ....
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:47 PM   #39
EuJazz
Local High School Star

Quote:
wtf?

so wait...you are saying that Fudge is the only person here that I know personally and have met?

lol...no, I don't know Fudge...and if there is some big ISH convention that I forgot to attend where everyone meets each other I am sorry for missing out on it...

let me ask you something?....wtf does it matter if I have met any of these people personally?

Oh my God, you're an idiot.

I'm saying that it is pretty sad that you think it's so hilarious that someone made fun of Fudge, and you get so much pleasure out of it, even though there is no reason any of these people on this board should have such an effect on you, because you don't even know them. I never said I thought you've met anybody on ISH, where in the hell are you getting that from?

And about your question, it DOESN'T matter, unless you're a f***ing loser. Take you for example, gaining pleasure from someone you don't know (besides as a name on a message board) making fun of someone ELSE that you don't know. It's pathetic.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:48 PM   #40
EuJazz
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
EuJazz....he's....going.....to....ask.....you....s omething.....don't.....burst.....out.....laughing. .....he'll......freak.....out. ....

I can't laugh when I'm trying to beat a simple point into some moron's head, so no worries!
Old 06-15-2007, 10:48 PM   #41
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGWBRAM
Paul Shirley

L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:49 PM   #42
-primetime-

Quote:
Oh my God, you're an idiot.

I'm saying that it is pretty sad that you think it's so hilarious that someone made fun of Fudge, and you get so much pleasure out of it, even though there is no reason any of these people on this board should have such an effect on you, because you don't even know them. I never said I thought you've met anybody on ISH, where in the hell are you getting that from?

And about your question, it DOESN'T matter, unless you're a f***ing loser. Take you for example, gaining pleasure from someone you don't know (besides as a name on a message board) making fun of someone ELSE that you don't know. It's pathetic.
but...I do know Fudge....from here?

I have to meet him in person for it to be funny?
Old 06-15-2007, 10:50 PM   #43
-primetime-

Quote:
I can't laugh when I'm trying to beat a simple point into some moron's head, so no worries!
no, you can't laugh at me because you "have no idea who anyone else on this board is"
Old 06-15-2007, 10:51 PM   #44
EuJazz
Local High School Star

Quote:
but...I do kknow Fudge....from here?

I have to meet him in person for it to be funny?

No, I'm saying you thinking it's so funny somebody made fun of somebody else (while not even knowing either of them) is pathetic.

The fact you can't understand what I'm saying is also pathetic.

The fact that I'm still going on about something that is so pathetic is pathetic. So have a good day.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:52 PM   #45
EuJazz
Local High School Star

Quote:
no, you can't laugh at me because you "have no idea who anyone else on this board is"

I can laugh, I'm just not going to take extreme pleasure in it and tell my family how funny it was at dinner.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: