Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-15-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Apple iPhone - Whose gonna get it?

I can't wait. I'm gonna work my ass off this summer and try to get one. Apple iPhone

Last edited by Richie2k6 : 06-15-2007 at 09:42 PM.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:41 PM   #2
baller42590
Chi Bulls 2010-2011

baller42590 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Apple iPhone - Whose gonna get it?

they look pretty sweet.
baller42590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:47 PM   #3
Rebel INS
I hit open 5-footers

Rebel INS has decent reputation

anyone know how much space does it have?
Rebel INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

4GB = $499
8GB = $599

Those are the only two sizes going to be available. Bigger ones might come out, who knows.

iPhone Presentation Part 1
iPhone Presentation Part 2
This thing truly is the next generation phone. I love it. A phone, camera, picture/video viewer, internet connection, iPod, calendar, clock, weather forecast, etc, all in one.

Last edited by Richie2k6 : 06-15-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:08 PM   #5
-primetime-

they are just gonna come out with the iPhone Mini 6 months later....then the iPhone Micro after that

plus all the other phone companies are now forced to create something to compete with it...

I am going to wait a little bit before just diving into the first version of this type of touch screen phone....better versions will soon follow and prices will drop
Old 06-15-2007, 10:17 PM   #6
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

I'm not going to wait too long. And I doubt smaller versions will come. Maybe better versions, but the thing is already small enough. Anybody check out those YouTube videos? The horizontal and vertical screen changing abilities and album cover scrolling is cool.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:18 PM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Way to much money for a phone like that on a trashy network.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
-primetime-

yeah...I wanna see what Sprint comes out with before I brake my contract with them
Old 06-15-2007, 10:24 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ill wait at least a year or 2 to see if how they develop and then i will decide if i want one.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:27 PM   #10
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I'm not going to wait too long. And I doubt smaller versions will come. Maybe better versions, but the thing is already small enough. Anybody check out those YouTube videos? The horizontal and vertical screen changing abilities and album cover scrolling is cool.
oh they will...

phones will continue to get smaller and thinner until it is just like a peace of paper folded up in your pocket.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:58 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1xXNoB3t8vM

'nuff said
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:08 PM   #12
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Old 06-16-2007, 02:08 AM   #13
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

SupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong waySupermanOnSteroids is starting to rub some people the wrong way

nice phone, but too expensive for me. i'll stick to my usual $100 variety. i'm always breaking them.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:08 AM   #14
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

too expensive
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:43 AM   #15
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this boardSCREWstonRockets is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Way to much money for a phone like that on a trashy network.

I know right. Too damn expensive, Apple is all about hype and looks. They reel in "consumers" with their product design. Thats all folks want right? To look "cool". For that price, i mine as well get a ps3 and continue using my phone that still can dial phone numbers and answer calls.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: