Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-16-2007, 04:14 PM   #16
germanfellow
I airball my layups

Default Re: which of these cars would you rather have?

id take my own car.
there are better things to strive for than another mucho expesive box of metall.
germanfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 04:18 PM   #17
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Out of the 3 cars, I would take either the Lambo or the Maserati. The Maserati looks alot more sophisticated and would look a lot better when pulling up for work. The Lambo is purely a race car and you can't reach full speeds on normal roads so I would take the Maserati.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 04:18 PM   #18
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanfellow
id take my own car.
there are better things to strive for than another mucho expesive box of metall.
you would take your own car over one of those?

what do you drive?
Old 06-16-2007, 04:21 PM   #19
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Out of the 3 cars, I would take either the Lambo or the Maserati. The Maserati looks alot more sophisticated and would look a lot better when pulling up for work. The Lambo is purely a race car and you can't reach full speeds on normal roads so I would take the Maserati.
i was looking at all three of them as weekend cars only

you are right about the lambo and the 360 though....I would have to go to the race track to get the full pleasure out of those cars...

I am sure the Maserati is no joke on the race track either though
Old 06-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #20
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Maserati Quattroporte
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:23 PM   #21
gb8
Extra Cheese

The gallardo is very drivable. (or i have been told) its the length of a ford focus so its real agile not like the murciallago at all. Not sure I you put the gallardo and not the f430 u putting rhe ferrari at a disadvantage right from the start.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #22
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb8
The gallardo is very drivable. (or i have been told) its the length of a ford focus so its real agile not like the murciallago at all. Not sure I you put the gallardo and not the f430 u putting rhe ferrari at a disadvantage right from the start.
f430 is not in the picture...that car is far beyond the gallardo and costs around 250k

I was comparing the Gallardo to a used Modena 360 coupe which is about half the price of a f430...

I will say that the small size of the Gallardo is a turn off for me...Some times it seems as though they are just plain feminine or "cute"...but at the same time it is still a Lambo
Old 06-16-2007, 05:39 PM   #23
gb8
Extra Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
f430 is not in the picture...that car is far beyond the gallardo and costs around 250k

I was comparing the Gallardo to a used Modena 360 coupe which is about half the price of a f430...

I will say that the small size of the Gallardo is a turn off for me...Some times it seems as though they are just plain feminine or "cute"...but at the same time it is still a Lambo

Oh ok cus a new gallardo is about the same price as a new 430. the gallardo is good for european cities like london where the roads and the traffic and stuff is a lot more congested then in the US.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #24
24/7
Great young streetballer

Quote:
you would take your own car over one of those?

what do you drive?

If I could only choose one "car" to own and couldn't sell it, I would 100% without a doubt take my vehicle over any of those cars.
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #25
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24/7
If I could only choose one "car" to own and couldn't sell it, I would 100% without a doubt take my vehicle over any of those cars.
because of practicality right...I agree....In the end a lexus or SUV will last longer and provide more for everyday use with family/moving furiniture/ect.....fair enough

but...

I made this assuming that one of the three cars would be your second car...your first being your everyday use car and this one being your weekend fun car...and that is really what they are designed to be...although someone probably could use the maserati as an everyday family car, it is a four door.
Old 06-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #26
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

If the 430 was the choice, then the 430.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #27
24/7
Great young streetballer

Quote:
because of practicality right...I agree....In the end a lexus or SUV will last longer and provide more for everyday use with family/moving furiniture/ect.....fair enough

but...

I made this assuming that one of the three cars would be your second car...your first being your everyday use car and this one being your weekend fun car...and that is really what they are designed to be...although someone probably could use the maserati as an everyday family car, it is a four door

Actually the Maserati would be great as my weekday fun car, it's more fun to drive and gets better MPG than my truck. But I do a lot of towing and off roading on the weekends so the Maserati would spend a lot of Saturdays and Sundays alone.
24/7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:30 PM   #28
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Primetime what kinda job do you have?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:40 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

That Lambo is tough but I think I'm gonna go with the coupe! Not feeling the 3rd car too much. The Ferrari I dig...you get attention but not a lot as the first ride. The Ferrari is sweet....how much does that go for?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:42 PM   #30
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
That Lambo is tough but I think I'm gonna go with the coupe! Not feeling the 3rd car too much. The Ferrari I dig...you get attention but not a lot as the first ride. The Ferrari is sweet....how much does that go for?
you could find a decent used one for around 120k...like an 2001-02 with 10k miles...something like that

not a bad deal
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: