Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #31
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: which of these cars would you rather have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
i make video games...i am an artist

i am on a computer 24/7...and my night life is all I have away from that...sucks sometimes
You make enough to buy those cars?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:48 PM   #32
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
You make enough to buy those cars?
not at the momoment but the time is soon coming upon me to where I can pay off my morgage...and I have been questioning just what the hell there is to spend all of my pay checks on after that...I could upgrade to a nicer home...but I really don't need to, my condo is more than enough room for me...

The smartest thing to do would be to invest but I already have a decent amount invested...

I tend to have the "life is too short" mind frame and I could die tomorrow so I might as well have fun today....you know?

spending that kind of money on a car like that is an absolutly horrible investment but I have been into exotic sports cars since I was like 5 years old...they have always been of interest to me...
Old 06-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #33
ILballa
Hemp Coach

ILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation hereILballa has a near all-star reputation here

I'd take the Ferrari
ILballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:57 PM   #34
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
not at the momoment but the time is soon coming upon me to where I can pay off my morgage...and I have been questioning just what the hell there is to spend all of my pay checks on after that...I could upgrade to a nicer home...but I really don't need to, my condo is more than enough room for me...

The smartest thing to do would be to invest but I already have a decent amount invested...

I tend to have the "life is too short" mind frame and I could die tomorrow so I might as well have fun today....you know?

spending that kind of money on a car like that is an absolutly horrible investment but I have been into exotic sports cars since I was like 5 years old...they have always been of interest to me...
what kinda sal you get?
Old 06-16-2007, 07:12 PM   #35
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
varies every year...average is well over 6 figures....best year was around 240k....other years can be around 80k...it is never enough though, that's what sucks. The more you make the more you spend...and I always feel like I need more.

get paid in royalties and the game sales determine that
What games you work on?
Old 06-16-2007, 07:26 PM   #36
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

the 1st one
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:32 PM   #37
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
I have worked on many but the only ones you might know are "Brothers in Arms" and "BloodRayne"...I also did 007: Nightfire and a few others that weren't very big hits
What exactly do you do???
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: