Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-16-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
WAGNAtheoriginal
I brick open layups

WAGNAtheoriginal has decent reputation
Default who are your role models?

for me, anyone who is a THUG
WAGNAtheoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:38 AM   #2
Fudge
dont hate on da brodie

Fudge has decent reputationFudge has decent reputation
Default Re: who are your role models?

Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:38 AM   #3
-primetime-

lol...now that is funny
Old 06-16-2007, 12:40 AM   #4
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

sometimes this place makes me feel good

then it scares the hell outta me.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:40 AM   #5
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whoa is the youth of America
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:41 AM   #6
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGNAtheoriginal
for me, anyone who is a THUG

examples. i need names.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:49 AM   #7
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

-Bam Bam Bigelow. I used to love the tattoos on his head. My dad met him in the 90s. Very nice guy. Around 2000 or 2001, there were some kids playing in a tree house or something, and a brush fire started. Bam Bam saved all the kids, but received second degree burns on almost half his body. He sacrificed his body to save those children.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:00 AM   #8
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Gandhi

Ali

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Nazrul Ul Islam

Nelson Mandela

MLK Jr.

Confucius

King Leonidas

Tyler Durden to a small extent
Old 06-16-2007, 01:03 AM   #9
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
Gandhi

Ali

Jesus Shuttlesworth

Nazrul Ul Islam

Nelson Mandela

MLK Jr.

Confucius

King Leonidas

Tyler Durden to a small extent

That sound like the recipe to create Sir Pentor in G.I Joe.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:14 AM   #10
SupermanOnSteroids
Good High School Starter

SupermanOnSteroids has no real reputation yet.

archbishop don magic juan
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:15 AM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

God. I plan on making my own universe one day
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:17 AM   #12
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
God. I plan on making my own universe one day

So in the Bible, all shall worship B-Low?
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:22 AM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hmmm i never thought about the whole Bible writing process...ah i'll just pay some old guy in my new universe to write it eventually. Have him blow everything completely out of proportion...and maybe make me into a silver eagle or a talking school bus or something. Just to jazz it up and keep my followers interested
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:26 AM   #14
SupermanOnSteroids
Good High School Starter

SupermanOnSteroids has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
hmmm i never thought about the whole Bible writing process...ah i'll just pay some old guy in my new universe to write it eventually. Have him blow everything completely out of proportion...and maybe make me into sexy man with a humongous ***** and tell people to pray to my statue and kiss my ***** for good luck (women only). Just to jazz it up and keep my followers interested
:rollingeyes:
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:01 PM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My parents are my role models. Their strength, determination, and tenacity has been a great example for me over the years. Nothing was ever given to them. They worked their @sses off for everything.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: