Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 07-09-2006, 10:10 AM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You were talkin about Reggie like you grew up watching him play when you saw a handful of games. Just admit you didnt watch much of him, let the board know your NBA experience 13yrs ago (you're from new zealand buttplug) and all is well. Then when a poster simply asks a question would Reggie be drafted since theyt took Bias prior you reply in a punk manner "get your fact straight buddy". For what??? You're complaining about getting flamed yet your 2nd post in here did just that. Then you spew this crap on why they would have still taken him when no one knows! They played the same damn position. Bias was HIGHLY touted as the next "Thing". Yet they will waste a draft pick on the SAME position? Thats what sparked me to question how much you have watched Reggie....by your smartass comment. It wasnt needed at all. Now the tide has turned and you're

Man up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:19 AM   #17
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You were talkin about Reggie like you grew up watching him play when you saw a handful of games. Just admit you didnt watch much of him, let the board know your NBA experience 13yrs ago (you're from new zealand buttplug) and all is well.

I have admitted all of this. My profile says I'm 24 from NZ. So any good Gumshoe could see how old I was and how much Reggie Lewis coverage I had growing up. You're pointing out the obvious.

Quote:
Then when a poster simply asks a question would Reggie be drafted since theyt took Bias prior you reply in a punk manner "get your fact straight buddy". For what??? You're complaining about getting flamed yet your 2nd post in here did just that.
That poster didn't ask a question, he said, "would the celtics have gotten Lewis if Bias had never died? doubtful" He answered his own question.

Quote:
Then you spew this crap on why they would have still taken him when no one knows! They played the same damn position. Bias was HIGHLY touted as the next "Thing". Yet they will waste a draft pick on the SAME position?
Reggie Lewis played shooting guard for the Celtics. Bias was a SF/PF. The Celtics ahd all the other positons well covered, and Lewis would have still been availble for the Celtic's to pick at 22.

Quote:
Thats what sparked me to question how much you have watched Reggie....by your smartass comment. It wasnt needed at all. Now the tide has turned and you're
Man up.
I'm not crying, you are using this e-ttack as a from of defense, because it is as clear as day to everyone here that you look like a flaming post-whore. I replied tastefully to you, and you can't leave it alone, because you are a big headed person that can't stand to be wrong.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:27 AM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah i cant admit I was proven wrong. About what? I dont know. :rollingeyes:
Old 07-09-2006, 10:35 AM   #19
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Yeah i cant admit I was proven wrong. About what? I dont know. :rollingeyes:

You assumed I was unqualified to talk about Reggie Lewis, and you're wrong. Easy.
Old 07-09-2006, 10:49 AM   #20
IGGYIVERSON
High school junior varsity star

IGGYIVERSON has an OK reputation so far

david wingate, reggie lewis, man i havent heard these names in a long long time.

i remember reggie died on either a Saturday or a Sunday because i seem to remember Hannah Storm breaking the news to everyone on some NBC sports program.

Drazen Petrovic died right around the same time too.
IGGYIVERSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:57 AM   #21
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

David Wingate=the original Bruce Bowen.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:06 AM   #22
IGGYIVERSON
High school junior varsity star

IGGYIVERSON has an OK reputation so far

the saddest sports moment ive ever seen is still what happened to Hank Gathers. he was the reason why Reggie Lewis shocked me. i thought what happened to Hank would hopefully never happen again.
IGGYIVERSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:07 AM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGGYIVERSON
the saddest sports moment ive ever seen is still what happened to Hank Gathers. he was the reason why Reggie Lewis shocked me. i thought what happened to Hank would hopefully never happen again.

I wont how good he could have become? Bo Kimble really didnt do much. Eh
Old 07-09-2006, 11:09 AM   #24
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
I wont how good he could have become? Bo Kimble really didnt do much. Eh

I'm with you on this one. Gathers was average. Nothing special.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:19 AM   #25
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hank was way better than Bo Kimble
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #26
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Comparing sh!t to sh!t.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:24 AM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Yeah he was. Just wanted to know if anyone thought he would be good in the NBA. Bo Kimble sold out.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:34 AM   #28
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

How the Gobb have fallen. Just got jizzed on by the most tame poster on this entire forum.

Anybody else tired of his forced elitist attitude?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:48 AM   #29
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hank Gathers was a man beast who I believe led the country in rebounding and scoring by a long shot when almost all ballers took the college route to the NBA. I dont know how many LMU games you got down in Kiwiville Ced but dont front on a man you only know through stories.

Bo Kimble was a tweener and his NBA career was only elongated by the Gathers tragedy.

Hank the Bank would have been a stud, big body, banger, could run all day and light up the scoreboard inside and out, to **** on him is just wrong.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: