Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2007, 01:15 AM   #1
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star
 
IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lakes Region, New Hampshire
Posts: 768
Default Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

oh yes, you better believe it.. you all have heard that 50 threatened to fire rappers from gunit, because cam'ron brought up how nobody sells in gunit except him and young buck, on that angie martinez interview.. and it got to 50.. jim jones and cam had a little argument, that they already settled... and 50's new album even got pushed back, and his first single off the album, isnt getting any play, and its no good..

cam'ron got into his head..


cam'ron is a sick rapper, whether you like it or not.
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:26 AM   #2
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It
 
ForceOfNature's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,146
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
cam'ron got into his head..


cam'ron is a sick rapper, whether you like it or not.

Never even heard of him. Anyway, isn't Lloyd Banks one of the best in G-Unit?
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:27 AM   #3
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star
 
IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lakes Region, New Hampshire
Posts: 768
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Never even heard of him. Anyway, isn't Lloyd Banks one of the best in G-Unit?


you have never heard of cam'ron.. wow.. thats crazy..

1. he's gone platinum or gold on every album he has ever made
2. he started dipset
3. purple haze is an amazing album
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:28 AM   #4
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star
 
IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lakes Region, New Hampshire
Posts: 768
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Never even heard of him. Anyway, isn't Lloyd Banks one of the best in G-Unit?

banks doesnt sell, and his newest album flopped.. jim jones sold more albums on an independant label, and banks is on a major lol
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
knicks15
Local High School Star
 
knicks15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,086
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

who exactly sells besides camron and jones last album on dipset? banks album musta sold ok at least, bucks album doin well and 50 of course sells
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:20 AM   #6
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star
 
IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lakes Region, New Hampshire
Posts: 768
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
who exactly sells besides camron and jones last album on dipset? banks album musta sold ok at least, bucks album doin well and 50 of course sells


santana sells
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:22 AM   #7
knicks15
Local High School Star
 
knicks15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,086
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
santana sells


im pretty sure 50, buck and banks sold more than him
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:28 AM   #8
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star
 
IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lakes Region, New Hampshire
Posts: 768
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
im pretty sure 50, buck and banks sold more than him

banks has never sold more than santana.. buck's first album did well, not sure how buck the world did.. juelz has only released one solo album.. but 50 ovbiously outsells everybody in dipset..
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:35 AM   #9
knicks15
Local High School Star
 
knicks15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,086
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
banks has never sold more than santana.. buck's first album did well, not sure how buck the world did.. juelz has only released one solo album.. but 50 ovbiously outsells everybody in dipset..


how has banks never sold more than santana? his first album was a hit. santanas released at least 2 albums and i dont think either of them did as well as banks first. buck the world is doing well also. i dont even like g-unit really, buck is aiite but im saying..
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:56 AM   #10
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star
 
IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lakes Region, New Hampshire
Posts: 768
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
how has banks never sold more than santana? his first album was a hit. santanas released at least 2 albums and i dont think either of them did as well as banks first. buck the world is doing well also. i dont even like g-unit really, buck is aiite but im saying..

santanas first album sold like 200 thou, and my bad about the albums.. he has released many, many mixtapes.. 2 offical albums.. what the games been missing was his BIG album, though.. it sold like 800 thou.. why are you on this kick that banks has always been huge, for some reason.. just wondering.. hes nice, but he isnt like.. i dk..

hes never been huge, IMO..

but thats just me, either way.. buck is nice.. but gunit sucks..
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:11 AM   #11
knicks15
Local High School Star
 
knicks15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,086
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
santanas first album sold like 200 thou, and my bad about the albums.. he has released many, many mixtapes.. 2 offical albums.. what the games been missing was his BIG album, though.. it sold like 800 thou.. why are you on this kick that banks has always been huge, for some reason.. just wondering.. hes nice, but he isnt like.. i dk..

hes never been huge, IMO..

but thats just me, either way.. buck is nice.. but gunit sucks..


banks was 2nd in line in g unit back then i dunno how it is now. his first album hit #1 on billboard charts. i dont knowmuch about sales figures but im pretty sure that it sold more than the 800k u said santana sold. i dont even like the guy, he wasnt huge, but he was buzzin back then and did well
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:16 AM   #12
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star
 
IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Lakes Region, New Hampshire
Posts: 768
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
banks was 2nd in line in g unit back then i dunno how it is now. his first album hit #1 on billboard charts. i dont knowmuch about sales figures but im pretty sure that it sold more than the 800k u said santana sold. i dont even like the guy, he wasnt huge, but he was buzzin back then and did well

yeah, i remember when he had a buzz goin.. it got killed though, his second album flopped crazyyy compared to his first.. so your right, his first album musta sold...

either way, cam's responsible for the gunit problems, you could tell in 50's voice when cam confronted him about it
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #13
knicks15
Local High School Star
 
knicks15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,086
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

he aint doin as good now, probably in part cuz of the whole Game situation. and i guess ur a dipset fan? i dunno i dont see much out of them besides producing beats
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #14
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Randy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,856
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
3. purple haze is an amazing album

I've never heard him either but I know that I hate him if he named an album that.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:20 AM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low
 
B-Low's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Crowned Prince of the OTC
Posts: 15,592
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
cam'ron is a sick rapper, whether you like it or not.

lol oh my...

gooey louie fruity loopy = worst lyrical rapper i've seen in a looong time. Only thing Cam's done in this feud is make an absolute ass out of himself
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy