Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-17-2007, 01:15 AM   #1
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

oh yes, you better believe it.. you all have heard that 50 threatened to fire rappers from gunit, because cam'ron brought up how nobody sells in gunit except him and young buck, on that angie martinez interview.. and it got to 50.. jim jones and cam had a little argument, that they already settled... and 50's new album even got pushed back, and his first single off the album, isnt getting any play, and its no good..

cam'ron got into his head..

cam'ron is a sick rapper, whether you like it or not.
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:26 AM   #2
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
cam'ron got into his head..

Never even heard of him. Anyway, isn't Lloyd Banks one of the best in G-Unit?
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:27 AM   #3
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature

you have never heard of cam'ron.. wow.. thats crazy..

1. he's gone platinum or gold on every album he has ever made
2. he started dipset
3. purple haze is an amazing album
Old 06-17-2007, 01:28 AM   #4
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature

banks doesnt sell, and his newest album flopped.. jim jones sold more albums on an independant label, and banks is on a major lol
Old 06-17-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
knicks15
Local High School Star

who exactly sells besides camron and jones last album on dipset? banks album musta sold ok at least, bucks album doin well and 50 of course sells
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:20 AM   #6
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
who exactly sells besides camron and jones last album on dipset? banks album musta sold ok at least, bucks album doin well and 50 of course sells

santana sells
Old 06-17-2007, 02:22 AM   #7
knicks15
Local High School Star

Quote:
santana sells

im pretty sure 50, buck and banks sold more than him
Old 06-17-2007, 02:28 AM   #8
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
im pretty sure 50, buck and banks sold more than him

banks has never sold more than santana.. buck's first album did well, not sure how buck the world did.. juelz has only released one solo album.. but 50 ovbiously outsells everybody in dipset..
Old 06-17-2007, 02:35 AM   #9
knicks15
Local High School Star

Quote:
banks has never sold more than santana.. buck's first album did well, not sure how buck the world did.. juelz has only released one solo album.. but 50 ovbiously outsells everybody in dipset..

how has banks never sold more than santana? his first album was a hit. santanas released at least 2 albums and i dont think either of them did as well as banks first. buck the world is doing well also. i dont even like g-unit really, buck is aiite but im saying..
Old 06-17-2007, 02:56 AM   #10
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
how has banks never sold more than santana? his first album was a hit. santanas released at least 2 albums and i dont think either of them did as well as banks first. buck the world is doing well also. i dont even like g-unit really, buck is aiite but im saying..

santanas first album sold like 200 thou, and my bad about the albums.. he has released many, many mixtapes.. 2 offical albums.. what the games been missing was his BIG album, though.. it sold like 800 thou.. why are you on this kick that banks has always been huge, for some reason.. just wondering.. hes nice, but he isnt like.. i dk..

hes never been huge, IMO..

but thats just me, either way.. buck is nice.. but gunit sucks..
Old 06-17-2007, 03:11 AM   #11
knicks15
Local High School Star

Quote:
santanas first album sold like 200 thou, and my bad about the albums.. he has released many, many mixtapes.. 2 offical albums.. what the games been missing was his BIG album, though.. it sold like 800 thou.. why are you on this kick that banks has always been huge, for some reason.. just wondering.. hes nice, but he isnt like.. i dk..

hes never been huge, IMO..

but thats just me, either way.. buck is nice.. but gunit sucks..

banks was 2nd in line in g unit back then i dunno how it is now. his first album hit #1 on billboard charts. i dont knowmuch about sales figures but im pretty sure that it sold more than the 800k u said santana sold. i dont even like the guy, he wasnt huge, but he was buzzin back then and did well
Old 06-17-2007, 03:16 AM   #12
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
banks was 2nd in line in g unit back then i dunno how it is now. his first album hit #1 on billboard charts. i dont knowmuch about sales figures but im pretty sure that it sold more than the 800k u said santana sold. i dont even like the guy, he wasnt huge, but he was buzzin back then and did well

yeah, i remember when he had a buzz goin.. it got killed though, his second album flopped crazyyy compared to his first.. so your right, his first album musta sold...

either way, cam's responsible for the gunit problems, you could tell in 50's voice when cam confronted him about it
Old 06-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #13
knicks15
Local High School Star

he aint doin as good now, probably in part cuz of the whole Game situation. and i guess ur a dipset fan? i dunno i dont see much out of them besides producing beats
Old 06-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #14
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
3. purple haze is an amazing album

I've never heard him either but I know that I hate him if he named an album that.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:20 AM   #15
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:

lol oh my...

gooey louie fruity loopy = worst lyrical rapper i've seen in a looong time. Only thing Cam's done in this feud is make an absolute ass out of himself
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: