Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-17-2007, 02:21 AM   #16
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

lions, tigers, bears, oh my...

computers computin...

some fire right there
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:21 AM   #17
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
he aint doin as good now, probably in part cuz of the whole Game situation. and i guess ur a dipset fan? i dunno i dont see much out of them besides producing beats

yeah, my dad has an apartment in new york, and i used to walk around collecting mixtapes that people handed out before they were big, then they blew up.. ive been a dipset fan for a long, long time.. theyre all lyrically a little whacky, but there beats are the craziest, noisiest ive ever heard lol
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:23 AM   #18
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
lol oh my...

gooey louie fruity loopy = worst lyrical rapper i've seen in a looong time. Only thing Cam's done in this feud is make an absolute ass out of himself

the weird thing about his flow.. is that he stands out.. just the fact that you know that he raps like that, means you have heard him.. he did it on purpose.. his weird lyrics are backed up by some of the best beats of all time..

he knows his lyrics arent great.... the point is.. his music isnt bad, at all.. purple haze and SDE are my favorite albums from him
Old 06-17-2007, 02:24 AM   #19
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i posted it in another thread before...but Cam used the word

FOOSCHNICKENS

in the song Family Ties. What in the name of god is that?? Dude seriously just makes up words when he can't think of a rhyme

edit: I can't lie i like a lot of his songs but its because of the beats and the corus...not his rapping. Family Ties, Down and Out, Hey Lady etc...i love em, but as a rapper Cam just isnt good
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:25 AM   #20
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:

FOOSCHNICKENS

in the song Family Ties. What in the name of god is that?? Dude seriously just makes up words when he can't think of a rhyme

dude, thats a good song, though...
Old 06-17-2007, 02:25 AM   #21
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
lions, tigers, bears, oh my...

computers computin...

some fire right there

knicks, download old cam'ron.. confessions of fire, and SDE are classic cam'ron.. he was crazy back then
Old 06-17-2007, 02:26 AM   #22
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:

FOOSCHNICKENS

edit: I can't lie i like a lot of his songs but its because of the beats and the corus...not his rapping. Family Ties, Down and Out, Hey Lady etc...i love em, but as a rapper Cam just isnt good

b-low.. i agree.. all those songs are on purple haze... killa cam' with the operah beat, get em girls, all those songs BUMP
Old 06-17-2007, 02:27 AM   #23
knicks15
Local High School Star

Quote:

FOOSCHNICKENS

foo schnickens was the group that shaq was rhymin with back then
Old 06-17-2007, 02:27 AM   #24
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Where do you think he gets those beats? He sure as hell doesn't make them himself. Cam sucks.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:29 AM   #25
knicks15
Local High School Star

on a side note, doesnt cam look mad different when hes chubby compared to when hes skinny? lol
Old 06-17-2007, 02:30 AM   #26
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Where do you think he gets those beats? He sure as hell doesn't make them himself. Cam sucks.

just because howard5dirk41 doesnt rap, doesnt mean you can crap all over other rappers.. man your jealous lol
Old 06-17-2007, 02:31 AM   #27
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
on a side note, doesnt cam look mad different when hes chubby compared to when hes skinny? lol

oh yea dude, haha.. he has a song where he talks about being chubby, on his album killa season.. called IBS.. aka irritable bowl syndrome..

my favorite song on klla season is gun control... the lyrics are weird but the song is nastyyyy
Old 06-17-2007, 02:32 AM   #28
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
just because howard5dirk41 doesnt rap, doesnt mean you can crap all over other rappers.. man your jealous lol
WTF are you talking about? Ive argued with you before about this. Cam is not better than 50. 50 is a better rapper and businessman.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 02:35 AM   #29
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
WTF are you talking about? Ive argued with you before about this. Cam is not better than 50. 50 is a better rapper and businessman.

yes i know that.. the point is.. cam brought up the fact that 50's crew doesnt outsell dipset.. even on a major label.. and it got into 50's head.. and now hes threatening to fire gunit rappers.. its pretty cut and dry, ol' pal
Old 06-17-2007, 03:13 AM   #30
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.

I remember 50 said something like, "why bother having beef with Cam'ron when he doesn't sell records. it's not worth it."
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: