Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #31
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaosonegoodear
I remember 50 said something like, "why bother having beef with Cam'ron when he doesn't sell records. it's not worth it."

its true. compared to 50, he doesnt come close
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:28 AM   #32
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Cam'Ron Beat 50 Cent In The Beef, 50's Album Pushed Back, Threatens To Fire GUNIT

To correct an error its Fu-Schnickens... Yes it was a rap group from 92'. O'neal did rhyme on one of their songs in like '93....

Cam is doo doo! Dipset is doo doo! The music is pretty creative for sure and thats about it. None of them are lyrically sound. Killah Cam was alright back in the day but now he is a cartoon rapper! Considering they are not on major label etc... they do well considering. They have a loyal following and Cam did go platinum I believe only once maybe twice and he went gold the rest of the time.

G-Unit is doo doo too. They can drop a line here and there but they are scrubs as well. 50 changed his style to sell records. He was good a l00ooonngggg time ago.

Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:40 AM   #33
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaosonegoodear
I remember 50 said something like, "why bother having beef with Cam'ron when he doesn't sell records. it's not worth it."

50 made the diss record and video first, though... and he called funk flex and said he didnt want any beef, because of publicity.. then the next day the diss was made
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:26 AM   #34
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Ambitions of a killa, is a sick album that track where he exposes tht dudes broad is classic. He fell of majorly apart from sick level of style and swagger cams lyrics been garbage on most tracks.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:28 AM   #35
jimmyjames
Serious playground baller

jimmyjames has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN43
oh yes, you better believe it.. you all have heard that 50 threatened to fire rappers from gunit, because cam'ron brought up how nobody sells in gunit except him and young buck, on that angie martinez interview.. and it got to 50.. jim jones and cam had a little argument, that they already settled... and 50's new album even got pushed back, and his first single off the album, isnt getting any play, and its no good..

cam'ron got into his head..

cam'ron is a sick rapper, whether you like it or not.
Cam'ron is trash that goes for all them dipset homos... They some fake nlkkas Trying to be Bloods from NYC....lmfao!!

They beats is usually cool...but they can't spit a verse for shlt.
jimmyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:04 AM   #36
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

both groups are played out for real... All that beefin is bullsh*t.... neither rapper can spit all that well... 50 is garbage on the mic and so is Cam... Like others have said..... the music is sometimes original and unique, but they aint spittin fire.........
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:27 AM   #37
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Cam didn't win anything. 50 killed him with Funeral Music, and Cam's tracks were gay no homo. The only recent G-unit albums to flop were Mobb Deep's thing, and Rotten Apple. Rotten Apple was just that, a rotten apple, and Mobb Deep's album just wasn't good. They rushed them out. 50 still won.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:11 AM   #38
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

You guys are idiots.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:22 AM   #39
playamade_meskin
I airball my layups

playamade_meskin has an OK reputation so far

Cam'ron 'get em girls'

"I get the boasters boasting, I get computers puting
Y'all get shot at, call me, I do the shooting
I do the recruiting, I tutor the students
I nurture they brain, I'm moving the movement
Whether buddist or budah, that's judist or juda
I got luger to ruger, hit from +Roota to Toota+
Chick from hooter to hooter, I put two in producers
I'm the real boss story, the hoolah of hoosiers
I rock mostly dosey, I roll mostly dololy
I'll leave you wholy, holy, you'll say "Holy Moly"
Here come the coroner get 'em, play "Rolly Poley"

I don't got hate for cam'ron and like some of his songs but these lyrics always get to me! WTF was he talkin about

Anyways, i would take cam'ron over Gunot anyday, they all are wack!
playamade_meskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:31 PM   #40
bomber
Good college starter

bomber has decent reputationbomber has decent reputation

Dipset is a bunch of clowns. I like some stuff, but they aren't G-unit.

Buck the World dropped a few months ago, did it sell? Im not sure seemed like it was good stuff and sold.

Banks is way better than anyone in all of Dipset.

Buck is equal or better than anyone.

Mobb Deep is better than anything they could dream of being.

and 50 is still 50. He's not gonna fire anyone.
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #41
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Cam didn't win anything. 50 killed him with Funeral Music, and Cam's tracks were gay no homo. The only recent G-unit albums to flop were Mobb Deep's thing, and Rotten Apple. Rotten Apple was just that, a rotten apple, and Mobb Deep's album just wasn't good. They rushed them out. 50 still won.

if you really listen to the song, he talks about himself in the song, more than he does about cam'ron.. he talks about eating good like rick ross, buck stabbing people, his style will live forever.. and all that.. he mentions cam shouldnt be the boss of dipset, but that isnt a diss.. plenty of people think that...

funeral music isnt that good of a diss track, at all..

cam actually dissed 50 for snitchin to police, and if you really listen to the lyrics in cam's diss track to 50, he disses the entire unit, banks sales, mobb sales.

50 made his friggan video in his backyard in connecticuit, with tony yayo on the top of a bike, swinging his arms around in the air..

cam fired right back, and shot his video, in harlem, and even Mocked yayos arms swinging in the air.. and did a 7 minute court case, that shows a fake 50 cent snitchin to police, and having him dressed as a policeman..

face it.. creativity won cam'ron this battle.. 50 cent took a hard shot to the gut when cam confronted him on the radio, and thats the truth. 50 said he didnt want any beef, and recorded his diss track at cam the next day.. hes retarded.. cam didnt fall off, his career isnt over, and thats that..

its all a competitive beef...

but... i'd like to compare some of the unit, to dipset.. if they att battled..

1. cam'ron vs 50.. they both suck on the mic, pretty much.. but.. 50 appeals to suburban teens, cam doesnt.. 50 would win, because he has more commercial appearance..
2. young buck vs hell rell... hell rell tore up styles p.. anybody who doesnt listen to hell rell, should start.. he doesnt spit lyrics like rooty tooty and all that, hes the exact opposite.. i would take hell rell in a BATTLE over young buck.
3. lloyd banks vs 40 cal.. 40 cal has never written a lyric a single day of his life.. freestyle wize he would tear banks apart.. its the truth.

the dipset members arent bad rappers, they just have there own unique style... and i havent even mentioned jr writer or juelz santana.

Last edited by IBLEEDGREEN43 : 06-19-2007 at 02:59 PM.
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:02 PM   #42
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

So a creative video wins the beef? I don't think so young man. 85%+ people who listen to hip-hop heard that song on the radio and have never seen the video. I haven't seen either, and I watch a lot of videos every day.

Quote:
he mentions cam shouldnt be the boss of dipset, but that isnt a diss.. plenty of people think that...

Right, plenty of people think Cam is a clown, 50 was just reminding him.

Quote:
1. cam'ron vs 50.. they both suck on the mic, pretty much.. but.. 50 appeals to suburban teens, cam doesnt.. 50 would win, because he has more commercial appearance..

50 would win because he doesn't suck as much as Cam. Cam and Lil Wayne come up with some of the worst lyrics i've ever heard.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #43
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

Dude Cam got killed. I'm not a big fan of either, but you can't say cam came out on top. Did you see his last video?
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: