Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-17-2007, 04:09 AM   #1
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default If Kobe gets traded, what will you be...?

If Kobe gets traded, what will you be...?

A) Sad or Don't care. I'm Lakers fan, not Kobe fan.
B) Will, or probably, become Kobe hat3rs.
C) I'm Kobe fan, not Lakers fan. Will follow to his new team
D) Good. I hate him anyway.
E) Pissed off. Becomes disinterested in NBA and may come back later.
F) Pissed off. Quit watching NBA for good.
H) Stalk him down so you can b-slap him.
I) Kill-bill him to kobe dish
J) I'm Lakers fan for life, but will still watch him.

Me: E

Last edited by kobesabi : 06-17-2007 at 04:38 AM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:16 AM   #2
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Kobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation hereKobe=MVP07` has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: If Kobe gets traded, what will you be...?

im G: a kobe fan, so sad that it has to end, but yet im a laker fan over anything [this is what made me into a kobe fan] so i guess i gota go on...

and until a trade happens anything is possible!
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:36 AM   #3
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

I'm a lakers fan for life. I cannot follow or even watch any other game were the lakers aren't playing. But I am also a kobe fan. Whereever he goes, I'll support him and watch him. I'll root for the lakers and the team kobe is on. Kobe is just an exciting basketball player.
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:48 AM   #4
J-Roc
I brick open layups

J-Roc has an OK reputation so far

Both Laker and Kobe fan
J-Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm disgusted of the whole thing being s mismanaged since before Shaq "left" the Lakers.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 09:58 AM   #6
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm Lakers fan for life, but will still watch him.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 10:14 AM   #7
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Laker fan for life, but if Kobe goes to chicago atleast I'll get to see him play on regular TV. He's the best in the game.
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 11:32 AM   #8
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

A laker fan for life, but wish him well where he goes. He played his ass off for us.. too bad it wont work out.
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:46 PM   #9
KareemsGoggles
Banned

KareemsGoggles has an OK reputation so far

They dynasty is over, and we've been workin on the KobeBall formula for a few seasons now. It's not working out. At this point I'd be okay with having a couple young stars and a solid group that would grow together, possibly into champions somewehre down the line.
KareemsGoggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:20 PM   #10
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far

A- I'm a Laker fan, and losing respect for Kobe more and more! Crying like a b!tch and demanding a trade again does not help the club and is unprofessional! IMO

His impatient screws us over more then most of you think! I say trade his ass!

Gordon, Deng, Wallace and the 9th pick sounds good!

Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 01:39 PM   #11
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

I guess Ill have 2 favourite teams after that. Lakers and Kobe's new team....
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:55 PM   #12
Kobe4MVP
High School JV MVP

Kobe4MVP has an OK reputation so far

Mostly (F). I'll have no interest in watching games anymore except for when Kobe plays at Staples to watch him destroy whatever team the Lakers put on the floor. In general though, this pretty much ends my interest in the NBA. I moved here just before the Shaq/Kobe championships and that was my introduction to the team and the league. Those teams brought me some great memories and good times even though I was never a big Shaq fan (I despise lazy people), but Kobe's talent is what makes the game worth watching.

If Kobe leaves then I really have nobody to root for and I don't have enough interest to follow another team that he's on as closely as I did the Lakers. Since nobody else is left from those championship squads, other than watching the occasional sunday ABC HD game of whatever teams are on, I imagine I'd be pretty much done with being an NBA fan.
Kobe4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:42 PM   #13
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker's Future

His impatient screws us over more then most of you think! I say trade his ass!

Gordon, Deng, Wallace and the 9th pick sounds good!

TRUE TRUE
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #14
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm a Kobe fan. The Lakers front office is way too messed up to be a Laker fan. They only care about making money, not winning. If they cared about winning Kobe wouldn't be asking for a trade. If they cared about winning you wouldn't be out in the first round of the playoffs. If they cared about winning there would have been a major trade by now. The Lakers can do 1 of two things. Start to care about winning again and make a trade to help the team and calm Kobe or trade Kobe and suck for years to come. If they choose the second option five years from now everybody is going to be making the same posts it's just the names will be different. Instead of how do we get KG in here it will be a different name in KG's spot. The only trade scenario that looked decent was the one that involved the Wizards and you guys ended up with Arenas. But he could always opt out in two years (which he will because he has a big pay day coming) and then go wherever he wants to, which leaves you in a worse position than you are now.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: