Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
mrbiggkirk
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mrbiggkirk has an OK reputation so far
Default support??????????

what is support??????????
support is when a entire city welcomes you with open arms in the beginning.
support is when that teams city watch you throw up air balls during the playoffs against utah and it was not only shaq who put his arm around you while you walked off the court with your head down disappointed. i had mine as well as millions of other laker/kobe fans also.
support is when a entire city believed in you durning that press conference, your tears was ours also!!!!
support is when 31 cities booed,jeered,calling you hateful names during them dark days. but that one and only city held their heads up high cheered, and applauded to let you know that we loved you for not what you did on the basketball court but because you was our child who we watch grow into a young man and during that journey sometimes you can fall, but we was there to help pick you back up, dust your shoulders off, put that bandaid over the wound and tell you hey it ok you gonna be alright now go back outside and go play and remember we love you.
support is when a entire city still filled the staples center to see you after the break up.
support is when a entire city missed the playoffs for the first time in ten years but we knew that you was here and that we will be back soon.
support is when an entire city watching our young man score 81 that night .man look at how our boy has grown.
support is when a entire city missed the second round by .06 seconds
support is when a entire city watch as you go threw a season of injuries (team) that cost us games as well as the needed chemistry for us to go into the playoffs.
support is when a entire city was walking along with you off the floor when phx ended our season, during the press conference, the l.a. times article when you said we need changes now, the office was a mess, you did not ask for shaq to be traded, being frustraded, bring west back,getting interviewed by stephen a. smith until " i want to get traded". ouch.
mr. bryant you are a laker and even if you put on another jersey you will always be a laker
in my eyes. and sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side. and it's ok to get mad at your loved ones when things don't go right.how can we be a family and not argue. just don't do something that i never saw you do since you came into the nba and that is give up !!!!!! we did not give up on you!!! but to the one's that watch you grow into the man that you are, and to hear you say you want to be traded it hurts real deep!!!!
kobe we love ya bro,we understand, but................................
where's the support??????????
mrbiggkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:23 AM   #2
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: support??????????

very first post? what is your other alias?
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:25 AM   #3
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo

Yeah.. this first post hurt my eyes..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:27 AM   #4
mrbiggkirk
Can barely lace up my sneakers

mrbiggkirk has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
yes first post on this site no other names.
mrbiggkirk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: