Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2007, 12:45 PM   #31
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What's Worse - Redneck Whites, Loud Blacks or Dirty Mexicans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardly Cool
The feeling is mutual. Eskimos live only in remote areas of the vast frozen tundra because they hate all other races.

Ever see a black eskimo? Hellllllll no. Have you ever seen a redneck ass eskimo spitting tobacco and talking about burning crosses in front of igloos of the black eskimos? I think not.

I envy the eskimo civilization, simply because they stick to their own kind, and own kind only. It works for them. I think I'd go crazy if I was around nothing but white people. If I was black, I'd feel the same way. Just let me be an eskimo!

Here's some more...

Whites...

I hate the skateboard emo white kids who act like they're "special" and no one understands them, because they've had such a hard life of wealthy parents and private schools. They don't want to play golf and have Tupperware parties like their parents, so instead they want to cut their wrists and have cult-like friends who preach to the world there's no God just to be different.

I hate fat white chicks who smoke and blame their obesity on birth control pills.

I hate old white people who are scared to death everyone in the world is out to take their life savings and break into their home and beat them with a baseball bat simply from watching the local nightly news.

Blacks...

I hate the highly uneducated 21 year old black male equipped with a ton of confidence because he's "flippin'" a couple hundred bucks a week slangin' sh*tty ass dimes, living at home with his grandparents, smokin' L's with his boyz in the basement, crusin' downtown in an 88 Buick about to fall apart with rims the size of his IQ.

On the flipside, I hate the somewhat educated 35 - 45 year old black man making an average salary out to eat dinner with his family at Applebee’s like they're royalty because it's better than McDonalds. They get their food, and ummm the meat is overcooked. Something is wrong with the Coke, taste too watered down. The baked potato is getting cold 30 minutes later. "Where's your manager!" the big bad black man demands! I'm seeing this more and more often, and it pisses me off. It was bad enough when white people did it, now blacks have to, too.

I hate black girls who get pissed off because more black men date white women. Believe me, there's a reason (take your pick).

Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:27 PM   #32
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

the politically correct term for hillbillies is

"Ethnic Caucasian"
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #33
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
the politically correct term for hillbillies is

"Ethnic Caucasian"

BULL shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit it is there boy. Don't you be insultiln me like that! ya hear boy? now go down there yonder over the holler and bring me back so of them there yadayadas.

I'm Appellation American by the way and I plan to write that in on my college applications... Black people do, Mexicans do, Asians do, I'm a falkin minority to!
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:40 PM   #34
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

What about the effin Amish who refused to ride on my Escalade when I tried to give them a ride cuz one of the kids are dying of thirst.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:46 PM   #35
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
What about the effin Amish who refused to ride on my Escalade when I tried to give them a ride cuz one of the kids are dying of thirst.
that was me yo.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:13 PM   #36
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

You should not use humour when talkin about race be carefull, and frankly i find your statements racist.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:51 PM   #37
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
I'm Appellation American by the way
first off, asians dont count as a minority most of the time. second, i hope appellation/appalachian that was a joke reminiscent of "run ronnie run". third, you are all a bunch of fools. Im done. have fun being ignorant jackasses by yourselves. every single one of you is a waste of human life. Id rather live in a tenement full of inbred whitetrash, streetnigs, and beaners than live near or associate with any of you.

Last edited by boozehound : 06-19-2007 at 05:54 PM.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #38
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
You should not use humour when talkin about race be carefull, and frankly i find your statements racist.

lol please...if you couldn't use race as a method of humor then Comic View wouldn't exist. Chappelle Show would've been cancelled after episode #1 too (black white supremecist)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:03 PM   #39
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

I hate loud ass asians with heavy accents. They like to talk so much, but no one can ever hear what their saying.

... plus half of them have ****ty teeth.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #40
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
first off, asians dont count as a minority most of the time. second, i hope appellation/appalachian that was a joke reminiscent of "run ronnie run". third, you are all a bunch of fools. Im done. have fun being ignorant jackasses by yourselves. every single one of you is a waste of human life. Id rather live in a tenement full of inbred whitetrash, streetnigs, and beaners than live near or associate with any of you.
Obviously I was kiddin... You just picked me out cuz you know I like the cavs and they P0wned, owned, demolished, shat on, pissed on, hit from the back, and the front, the side, the ear, and there wives, plus there moms...

I didn't say anything remotely racist yet you pick me to single out....
Old 06-19-2007, 06:40 PM   #41
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Obviously I was kiddin... You just picked me out cuz you know I like the cavs and they P0wned, owned, demolished, shat on, pissed on, hit from the back, and the front, the side, the ear, and there wives, plus there moms...

I didn't say anything remotely racist yet you pick me to single out....
you will notice that the first 2 points are directly related to your post. the third point is to all yall
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:49 PM   #42
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

when I was a wh0re, I had an asian male client, he wants me to penetrate him from behind but hole is too small, we tried his mouth its also too small, he end up just playing with my wanker.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:54 PM   #43
Pyro
Banned

Pyro has an OK reputation so far

Rednecks
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:54 PM   #44
cr0$$y4up23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cr0$$y4up23 has an OK reputation so far

you dirty mother ****er I'm Black and Mexican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cr0$$y4up23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #45
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hate loud, obnoxious people.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: