Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-20-2007, 03:54 PM   #61
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What's Worse - Redneck Whites, Loud Blacks or Dirty Mexicans?

Quote:
I hate ignorant racist Americans who think behavior has something to do with race as oppose to socio-economic positioning.

I also love how 'whites' have been segmented (only hating on the poor uneducated ones) while Blacks are targeted for what they are feared for most by whites (being seen and heard) and Mexicans are stereotyped right back to the 'wetback' days of yore.

Consigned...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #62
Knoe Struh Damus
I Knew I'd Type This

Knoe Struh Damus has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I saw a group of 30-something male Hispanics hanging out in front of the DMV, looking like they were mean mugging the people walking in. After a few moments, they walked in themselves. Who the **** does that ****? Seriously.

I've seen some white teenagers do this, stand outside smoking and staring at everyone, then getting in line. God, I f*cking hate the DMV.
Knoe Struh Damus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #63
Wizardly Cool

This thread was not intended to spark a real debate. It was intended to be comical, and that it was.

If this offended anyone, I apologize. Certainly not my goal here. I suppose the world would just be better off without what I like to call sensitive humor.

* shrugs *
Old 06-20-2007, 06:38 PM   #64
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
I am...and trust me if there is easy to rag on your own race.

I can make a whole thread on this one if I wanted to.

I heard Filipinos have bigger d!cks than other Asians cuz most of them are mixed race.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:38 PM   #65
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Struh Damus
I've seen some white teenagers do this, stand outside smoking and staring at everyone, then getting in line. God, I f*cking hate the DMV.

Yeah. It's ridiculous. But.. these were full grown adults.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:08 PM   #66
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

I also hate dirty ass raggedy ass jamaicans with their dirty ass dredlocks
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:25 AM   #67
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate black pepper.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:27 AM   #68
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
I heard Filipinos have bigger d!cks than other Asians cuz most of them are mixed race.

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:29 AM   #69
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla

Nope. You're wrong.

It's actually other way around, Fillipino men don't actually have *****. This fact is proven by Lebron23.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:32 AM   #70
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheDriveIn
Nope. You're wrong.

It's actually other way around, Fillipino men do actually have bigger *****. This fact is proven by Lebron23 when I try to blow his manhood.

I like that
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 04:42 AM   #71
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I like that

Are you saying you want a guy to blow you?
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 05:21 AM   #72
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Are you saying you want a guy to blow you?
LeBron23 really is gay.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: