Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2007, 05:02 PM   #31
apeman222
i know the muffin man.

Default Re: who's hotter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2orl
I don't know either of them by name. I was partially joking but "which under 18 is hotter" is that too much too ask? Neither is hot because they look sooooooo young.

not hayden....she's extremely ****able for her age...
apeman222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #32
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Huh, same birthday as me. We can celebrate her 18th together.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:18 PM   #33
det2orl
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeman222
not hayden....she's extremely ****able for her age...

Eh, she's cute, in fact very pretty but I just don't see hot yet. She still looks 17 IMO.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:38 PM   #34
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Eh, she's cute, in fact very pretty but I just don't see hot yet. She still looks 17 IMO.

No offense intended, but it seems you've been brainwashed. You're equating 'hotness' with 'age', as if as soon as she surpasses the magical border that is her 18th birthday...

If you didn't know how old she was, or, if she *told* you she was 19, you'd **** the **** out of her. We all would. It's biological, we can't help having the urge regardless of the law, even though our brains allow us to respect it.
Selenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:42 PM   #35
det2orl
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium
No offense intended, but it seems you've been brainwashed. You're equating 'hotness' with 'age', as if as soon as she surpasses the magical border that is her 18th birthday...

If you didn't know how old she was, or, if she *told* you she was 19, you'd **** the **** out of her. We all would. It's biological, we can't help having the urge regardless of the law, even though our brains allow us to respect it.

No I haven't been brainwashed at all. There is a difference between the look of a woman and a girl and she still has the look of a girl. If I was to meet her on the street the first thing I would ask is "How old are you?" If I have to ask that, she looks too young IMO. But hey I'm an old guy compared to most of you all here.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:14 PM   #36
Selenium
Good High School Starter

I'm old compared to most people here too, I'm guessing(I'm 27). I also know that some people just look young. Hell, people tell me I don't look older than 20 all the time, and I've even been mistaken as a Sea Cadet twice during my Navy Reserve weekends.

So when does a "girl" become a "woman" to you? When she turns 18? I have known 19-year-olds which I would still refer to as girls, yet wouldn't feel guilt in ****ing them. A girl I used to date was 27, looked 19, and wore braces. So? In my opinion if you believe a girl to be below 30 you should ask her how old she is, just in case. That doesn't make them off-limits, though.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:48 PM   #37
det2orl
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenium
I'm old compared to most people here too, I'm guessing(I'm 27). I also know that some people just look young. Hell, people tell me I don't look older than 20 all the time, and I've even been mistaken as a Sea Cadet twice during my Navy Reserve weekends.

So when does a "girl" become a "woman" to you? When she turns 18? I have known 19-year-olds which I would still refer to as girls, yet wouldn't feel guilt in ****ing them. A girl I used to date was 27, looked 19, and wore braces. So? In my opinion if you believe a girl to be below 30 you should ask her how old she is, just in case. That doesn't make them off-limits, though.

When you have a daughter you'll probably change your tune a bit.

Most 17-19 yrs just look too young IMO. There are some exceptions I will admit but to me Pantierre isn't one of them. She's very cute/pretty and I always thought that should would be nice even back in Raising Helen. She's just not hot/sexy to me yet. Her turning 18 wouldn't change that, she'd just be legal.

In those Vanity Fair pictures that were posted she almost looks like Jon Benet Ramsey, a little girl with too much make up on.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:12 PM   #38
Selenium
Good High School Starter

Quote:
She's just not hot/sexy to me yet. Her turning 18 wouldn't change that, she'd just be legal.

Well, we're really talking about apples and oranges now then, aren't we? If you don't find her attractive, you probably never will. But I bet I can find pics of other 17-year-old girls which you would find attractive. I could probably even get you to trick yourself by telling you they're 20.

It reminds me of that Girls Gone Wild situation. The guy who owns that is in legal trouble because some of the girls featured in one/some of the videos were underage, but no one whacking off to them's gonna stop and be like "Oh ****, she looks like she might be 17 and 355 days old, I better stop!" because they've been told that the girls are legal and they find them attractive at a base male level.

Also, why do you presume that I don't have a daughter?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: