Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2007, 02:08 AM   #1
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Vacation plans for the summer?

what is everybody doing this summer? this is going to be one of the most eventful summers i've had in a very long time. first, in july i will be going to the motherland (philippines) for 3 weeks. i have never been there and i'm excited to know clans of relatives i have never met. i'm ready for all the sex available for 2 dollars and the potential kids i'm going to leave behind. then right after i get back there's yosemite for camping with my rowdy kinfolks. then in august there's miami then cap it off with my boys wedding in hawaii.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
Skyscraper
Local High School Star

Skyscraper is considered somewhat coolSkyscraper is considered somewhat coolSkyscraper is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Vacation plans for the summer?

im too poor to afford to go anywhere except maybe Six Flags in New Jersey. but I really want to visit Italy, because I hear they have some very fine and loose chicks there
Skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Going to Reds games and moving. No real vacation plans.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:25 AM   #4
Wizardly Cool

My girl and I drove from NC to Cleveland. Went to Cedar Point, Rock & Roll HOF, Indians game, etc.

That was my vacation. A very bland summer thus far to say the least, and I doubt it'll get any better. My budget is tight this year.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
Moose

I haven't really thought about it. Probably going to Vancouver to see some family. Maybe even Ottawa. Hopefully New York or Miami.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardly Cool
My girl and I drove from NC to Cleveland. Went to Cedar Point, Rock & Roll HOF, Indians game, etc.

That was my vacation. A very bland summer thus far to say the least, and I doubt it'll get any better. My budget is tight this year.

Did you ride the Top Thrill Dragster and Millenium Force while you were at Cedar Point?
Old 06-19-2007, 12:37 PM   #7
Wizardly Cool

Yep. We've been there before. Awesome park. Wicked Twister is the shizzle too.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:41 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Hopefully you were there for more than one day, because the waterpark is also worth checking out. Even if that's not your thing, it's still tough to squeeze in everything in the park all in one day without feeling totally stressed and rushed.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:17 PM   #9
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was supposed to spend 2 months in london, but that fell through. just came back from LA monday morning, going to Miami in 3 weeks and Vegas in August.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:24 PM   #10
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Um, I'm going fishing with my dad and his friends :sarcasticyay: then come back and just hang out and waste as much time as possible.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:26 PM   #11
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

im going to Korea to visit Ced

no. im actually going to Korea to find one of the three emblems of power.

oh no... ive said too much...
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:50 PM   #12
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Were driving to the Grand Canyon and then to Laughlin Nevada.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 04:53 PM   #13
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
Were driving to the Grand Canyon and then to Laughlin Nevada.

If you have 2 days at the Canyon you should go down and camp at the bottom, and then come back up. only if you are young and in decent shape tho...
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:00 PM   #14
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
If you have 2 days at the Canyon you should go down and camp at the bottom, and then come back up. only if you are young and in decent shape tho...

we did that already 6 yrs ago, my uncles are coming and they're not young anymore, but we'll do some fishing at the Colorado river
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: