Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #61
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What is post count good for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
oh.
well then why is this DON guy acting like it?
and why does he write in third person?
Just a hint, but I'm yet to meet someone that talks about himself in third person and has a decent IQ.

You know, all kinds of people on the internet. You just need to ignore some of them.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #62
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
oh.
well then why is this DON guy acting like it?
and why does he write in third person?

To be unique.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:16 PM   #63
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

i googled DON and i found out DON is a Hindu gangster (i created the faux portmanteau: Hindusta)
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:18 PM   #64
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yo DON............

I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike.........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:30 PM   #65
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Yo DON............

I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike.........

i like girls that stop by for the summer for the summer. I like girls that wear abercrombie and fitch. Chinese food makes me sick. I think its fly when the girls stop by for the summer for the summer.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:59 PM   #66
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Learn some english. Also, in case you haven't figure it out, this is a message board, it's impossible for him to say it to your face.

Learn some proper english, Also, in case you haven't figure it out. this is a message board, It's impossible for a little coward like you to say it to my face.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:07 PM   #67
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Learn some proper english, Also, in case you haven't figure it out. this is a message board, It's impossible for a little coward like you to say it to my face.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:20 PM   #68
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
you're obviously a freaking e-immigrant refugee ass f*cking fob. eat a dog or something. play hoop in your slippers.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 11:35 PM   #69
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
you're obviously a freaking e-immigrant refugee ass f*cking fob. eat a dog or something. play hoop in your slippers.

Y0ur obviously a little deuche bag
Old 06-20-2007, 02:50 AM   #70
J_Rock3ts
The Truth

J_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected posterJ_Rock3ts is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Y0ur obviously a little deuche bag

Not the hugest Lebron23 on here, but he's got a point. I'm sure there are plenty of non US posters who post rationally sound posts. Don't group them together to diss them, fashionissues.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:08 AM   #71
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
That's because there is a computer screen separating us. When I read your post, this guy comes to mind:
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:24 AM   #72
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

LeClown23 getting clowned again...quick call your boys DeLaGhetto and Heilige for a little backup, and then you can all drive off in your little clown car
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:25 AM   #73
Skyscraper
Local High School Star

Skyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected poster

LeJoke23 is such an idiot
Skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:26 AM   #74
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyscraper
LeJoke23 is such an idiot

fast learner yous iz
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:33 AM   #75
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
fast learner yous iz

2 falking retards Jintotheizzo and his Boy toy Skyscraper/
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: