Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 07-09-2006, 06:54 PM   #46
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Ok you said you were 29 or 30 around there somewhere.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

I dont speak chinese. Perhaps if I pulled out MONEY you would start speaking properly?

Ok now try it. What were you saying?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:55 PM   #47
NYKnicks914
Decent playground baller

NYKnicks914 has decent reputation

Quote:
yea, Jerm and GOBB are the same fuakin person, they hate on anything thats not theres

I have come to notice that as well...
NYKnicks914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:00 PM   #48
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

What the hell man?...I'm not GOBB. Knicks914, the only thing there is to notice is that your Knicks suck but you havent noticed that yet.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:02 PM   #49
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Silly Gobb we all know you don't have 20 dollars or else you would have a job.

Quote:
I have come to notice that as well...

Just watch when Gobb makes a reply ,soon after Jerm will either have a smiley face laughing at him or Gobb has to use that name to back up his thoughts.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:07 PM   #50
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

That last comment must have hit close to home there..Damn I"m sorry ..No reply yet.

Old 07-09-2006, 07:09 PM   #51
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

Exposed!
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Some people just dont have what it takes to draw a laugh from the audience.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:23 PM   #53
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

are you jermainezone, the infectious jerm? either your him or he's copying all your stuff left to right
Old 07-09-2006, 07:25 PM   #54
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
are you jermainezone, the infectious jerm? either your him or he's copying all your stuff left to right

I'm not him. My influence here is evident.
Old 07-09-2006, 07:27 PM   #55
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Holy shlt you have never even seen a bong in you're life
First it was, I've never gotten drunk, now it's I've never seen a bong? I've got news for you ISH: teenagers do drugs. Alarmed? It's ok.

seen a bong. psh. Hell, there's a bong in every other comedy movie made nowadays. First time I saw a bong was in Garden State. It looked cool so I got high directly after. Thank god for Hillary Clinton or more youths such as myself would become permanently corrupted by movies and videogames.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:38 PM   #56
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
Yah I'm GOBB. I post letters for a living and get to do some stay at home moms here and there. Nothing to lose man!

I don't get it:rollingeyes:
Old 07-09-2006, 07:47 PM   #57
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

i never understood why GOBB disliked Asians so much

do you dislike the fact that the FOBs are so poorly literate and poorly versed in the customs? do you dislike hte fact that a small percentage of Asians are successful (though ultimately hindered by the white man) and that small percentage is personified as the face of Asian Americans? do you hate how Asians are fake gangsters? do you hate how they don't give you a soup AND an eggroll?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:49 PM   #58
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
i never understood why GOBB disliked Asians so much

do you dislike the fact that the FOBs are so poorly literate and poorly versed in the customs? do you dislike hte fact that a small percentage of Asians are successful (though ultimately hindered by the white man) and that small percentage is personified as the face of Asian Americans? do you hate how Asians are fake gangsters? do you hate how they don't give you a soup AND an eggroll?

ISH in general is racist towards asians, chinese people, squinters or whatever you want to call them. My guess is because they're ugly and small. But personally I don't mind them
Old 07-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #59
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Nobody hates asians. They're just easy to make fun of and us comedian types are lazy.

I find Canadians easier to make fun of though. Again, I don't dislike them or anything, the jokes just naturally flow through my mind. During everyday happenings I see something happen and I try to imagine how a stereotypical Canadian would react, or what he'd say, or how they would do it in Canada. Or something.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #60
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Quote:
ISH in general is racist towards asians, chinese people, squinters or whatever you want to call them. My guess is because they're ugly and small. But personally I don't mind them

nice explanation.

but meh I keep an open mind... as long as they don't get in the way of my career I wouldn't mind rubbing shoulders with them in the basketball courts.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: