Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #1
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Da 10 best possible compliments to get from a woman

1)You're hot
2)You're a freak
3)You're raw
4)You're fun
5)You're interesting
6)You're funny
7)You're engaging
8)You're captivating
9)You're mysterious
10)You smell good
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:09 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Da 10 best possible compliments to get from a woman

You're big.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"You're a nice guy with a really great personality....."
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #4
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Agent_Zero is considered somewhat coolAgent_Zero is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
You're big.

i get that all the time.
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:12 PM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
i get that all the time.

You're doctor is a pedophile....I don't want to scare you, but I think that much is pretty clear.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:12 PM   #6
TheBynumProject
Byonic

TheBynumProject has decent reputation

Quote:
1)You're hot
2)You're a freak
3)You're raw
4)You're fun

Don't cha?
TheBynumProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #7
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
You're doctor is a pedophile....I don't want to scare you, but I think that much is pretty clear.

yea your mom just kept saying it over and over. we had to extend the appointment.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:15 PM   #8
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
"You're a nice guy with a really great personality....."

death knell

the best thing you want a woman saying to you is at the end of the night she asks you if you want to go upstairs.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:16 PM   #9
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far

"wanna come in?":)
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:17 PM   #10
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBynumProject
Don't cha?

"You're a nice guy. Wanna go back to my place?"
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:17 PM   #11
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
"wanna come in?":)

"Want to *** in?"

HOHOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!
Old 06-19-2007, 09:19 PM   #12
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

i went to a titty bar once and for $40, i got my hostess to say "i want to suck your di ck" and then start tonguing me.

then for another $100, I got her to take her top off and stuff it in my face while sitting on my lap and she starts to hop on me up and down (no actual penetration though.. no prostitution in the titty bar) but it was enough to get me pumping.

moral of the story:

"Money buys compliments"
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:20 PM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
i went to a titty bar once and for $40, i got my hostess to say "i want to suck your di ck" and then start tonguing me.

then for another $100, I got her to take her top off and stuff it in my face while sitting on my lap and she starts to hop on me up and down (no actual penetration though.. no prostitution in the titty bar) but it was enough to get me pumping.

moral of the story:

"Money buys compliments"

With your future income, you will be getting lots of them.

With my future income as a teacher, I'll get the "aww.......you're a really great guy!"
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:22 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
With your future income, you will be getting lots of them.

With my future income as a teacher, I'll get the "aww.......you're a really great guy!"

I'm sure some of your students will have sex with you for free.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:22 PM   #15
Agent_Zero
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork

moral of the story:

"Money buys compliments"

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: