Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2007, 09:23 PM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Da 10 best possible compliments to get from a woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I'm sure some of your students will have sex with you for free.

I guess I set myself up for that one.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:25 PM   #17
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I guess I set myself up for that one.

we won't tell anyone. but if you do... make sure no one finds out. it happens alot but it takes one rat to get you into jail

on second thought, homeland security probably reads this. don't even think about having sex with your cheerleader students in exchange for As
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:28 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
we won't tell anyone. but if you do... make sure no one finds out. it happens alot but it takes one rat to get you into jail

on second thought, homeland security probably reads this. don't even think about having sex with your cheerleader students in exchange for As

Maybe if they have some MILF's, I'll look into that..........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:39 PM   #19
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
1)You're hot
2)You're a freak
3)You're raw
4)You're fun
5)You're interesting
6)You're funny
7)You're engaging
8)You're captivating
9)You're mysterious
10)You smell good
Deep.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:41 PM   #20
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

He is gonna be teaching elementary school.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:46 PM   #21
-primetime-

Quote:
i went to a titty bar once and for $40, i got my hostess to say "i want to suck your di ck" and then start tonguing me.

then for another $100, I got her to take her top off and stuff it in my face while sitting on my lap and she starts to hop on me up and down (no actual penetration though.. no prostitution in the titty bar) but it was enough to get me pumping.

moral of the story:

"Money buys compliments"

it is called a "lap dance"...and they are usually just $20. In most topless bars you can find a dancer that will blow you for $100. Prostitution is not legal but in most places they don't give a sh-it. You can get a dancer to shove her chest in your face for $1 if you walk up to her while she is dancing...you got ripped off buddy.

but then again most topless bars have a steep cover charge and extremely pricey drinks, so to have a decent night your looking at around $150.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:39 AM   #22
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol soooo you'd rather be told "you're raw" than "you're captivating"?

You sure when she said you were raw she didn't mean "you're not ready"?

For some reason my favorite one to get is "you smell good". Don't know why but it is
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:43 AM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

"I like your hair"

"You cool"

"You're funny"

"You so crazy"

"You make me feel special"
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:45 AM   #24
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You make me feel so horny

Your the best thing that i ever see

Your the only one for me
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:49 AM   #25
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Your the best thing that i ever see

you weren't by chance the first person she saw right after she was cured of blindness were you?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:58 AM   #26
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
you weren't by chance the first person she saw right after she was cured of blindness were you?

I am a actually a good looking guy some say i look like a younger version of Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:01 AM   #27
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I am a actually a good looking guy some say i look like a younger version of Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson.

Arrogance- something women hate more than life itself. If you're arrogant, forget about getting a decent woman. Not to say you're not good looking, but that's something I wouldn't boast about if I'm trying to get a woman.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:05 AM   #28
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:

lol nah man you just set it up too perfect...i would've said that to anyone who wrote it. Nothing towards you
Old 06-20-2007, 01:05 AM   #29
Jimmy
Banned

Jimmy has an OK reputation so far

Jimmy doesn't get compliments. Jimmy gets so many that compliments to him are like hello and bye.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:08 AM   #30
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
Jimmy doesn't get compliments. Jimmy gets so many...

Gooood job
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: