Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-20-2007, 01:10 AM   #31
Jimmy
Banned

Jimmy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Da 10 best possible compliments to get from a woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Gooood job

Jimmy made mistake. Jimmy human like you. Jimmy just a superior human.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:17 AM   #32
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
Jimmy made mistake. Jimmy human like you. Jimmy just a superior human.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uPP6Wj9esKw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dQxUbJOwRDA
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:17 AM   #33
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Arrogance- something women hate more than life itself. If you're arrogant, forget about getting a decent woman. Not to say you're not good looking, but that's something I wouldn't boast about if I'm trying to get a woman.
yes but woman love confiedence...and there is a fine line between confiedence and arrogance...

when it is all said and done though it is impossable to please any woman....so it really doesn't matter.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:19 AM   #34
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
yes but woman love confiedence...and there is a fine line between confiedence and arrogance...

when it is all said and done though it is impossable to please any woman....so it really doesn't matter.

It's like Chris Rock said, women are never happy.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:29 AM   #35
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Is that a python in your pants or are you happy to see me?"
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:47 AM   #36
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
"Is that a python in your pants or are you happy to see me?"

No, its a gun. *bang*
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:49 AM   #37
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't know it was a complaiment to be called a freak. Nearly ever girl I know has called me that at sometime or another. I either get called a freak or a nerd.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:50 AM   #38
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong
I didn't know it was a complaiment to be called a freak. Nearly ever girl I know has called me that at sometime or another. I either get called a freak or a nerd.

He means freak in the bedroom i'm guessing.
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 AM   #39
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Their are to types of freaks. If you get called a freak and nerd then the chicks probally mean the other type.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 AM   #40
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
He means freak in the bedroom i'm guessing.
Aw, dang. No hope for me then.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:55 AM   #41
-primetime-

Quote:
Aw, dang. No hope for me then.
don't worry nerd...when you are older and drive past them in your ferarri while thier former "cool" boyfriend is jobless and spends all his time smoking weed things will be different for you.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:59 AM   #42
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:
don't worry nerd...when you are older and drive past them in your ferarri while thier former "cool" boyfriend is jobless and spends all his time smoking weed things will be different for you.
Don't worry, I learned along time ago not to let stuff like that bother me. Besides, all the girls that gave me **** during high school and all that I never really liked anyway. Sure they were good looking, but they were so *****y.
Old 06-20-2007, 09:28 AM   #43
Skyscraper
Local High School Star

Skyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
it is called a "lap dance"...and they are usually just $20. In most topless bars you can find a dancer that will blow you for $100. Prostitution is not legal but in most places they don't give a sh-it. You can get a dancer to shove her chest in your face for $1 if you walk up to her while she is dancing...you got ripped off buddy.

but then again most topless bars have a steep cover charge and extremely pricey drinks, so to have a decent night your looking at around $150.

are you an expert? go to a lotta titty bars? maybe it's different prices?
Skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:29 AM   #44
Skyscraper
Local High School Star

Skyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected posterSkyscraper is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

i agree. many young women like cocky guys (but not to the extent that all the guy talks about is how awesome he is) who also know their limits and exude courtesy as well.
Skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #45
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Nice shoes, wanna f uck?"
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: