Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-22-2007, 10:31 PM   #31
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Kobe Video, where he disses management

Who said it was leaked? ESPN says it has surfaced. And it has. Because obviously we wouldn't know about it if it hadn't. But I haven't read anywhere that it has been leaked.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:53 PM   #32
Hoonyo
High school junior varsity star

Hoonyo has an OK reputation so far

I read in this thread it was leaked.
Hoonyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 10:55 PM   #33
dudeguykid

dudeguykid has decent reputation

i cant believe theyve sold 5000 copies so far. thats more than i though. Wonder why whoever already has it hasnt leaked it all over youtube.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #34
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeguykid
i cant believe theyve sold 5000 copies so far. thats more than i though. Wonder why whoever already has it hasnt leaked it all over youtube.

because they wont recieve the video till the total has been reached
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:04 PM   #35
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm not supporting those L.A. douche bags. However, I do want to see the clip. Anyone know where I can find the full leaked version?
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:16 PM   #36
dudeguykid

dudeguykid has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
I'm not supporting those L.A. douche bags. However, I do want to see the clip. Anyone know where I can find the full leaked version?

im sure as soon as someone gets a hold of it, they will put it on youtube.
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 06:01 PM   #37
DTD
Good High School Starter

DTD has decent reputationDTD has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeguykid

They haven't. They are the ones that put that lame counter on their site, of course it's BS. They are trying to save face and can say what they want. I wouldn't be surprised if that number jumps up very quickly around draft day by them of course. They probably have not sold more than a couple hundred (if that much).
DTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:00 PM   #38
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

I cant believe these losers passed up 100,000 dollars so they could "expose" Kobe with things he was saying in May.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:27 PM   #39
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

who cares? why do people make this such a big deal? it's not even a sex tape
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:45 PM   #40
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
I cant believe these losers passed up 100,000 dollars so they could "expose" Kobe with things he was saying in May.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people will buy it. THAT many people hate Kobe. Outside of L.A. Kobe probably has a handful of fans. They're trying to make money off Kobe's image. America loves to hate.
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:10 PM   #41
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
I'm pretty sure a lot of people will buy it. THAT many people hate Kobe. Outside of L.A. Kobe probably has a handful of fans. They're trying to make money off Kobe's image. America loves to hate.

Yeah, but a 100k? There's no way they make anywhere NEAR that much money selling it. You've got to be a complete douche to pass that up.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:04 PM   #42
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
Outside of L.A. Kobe probably has a handful of fans.
One of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. Have you watched any of the Laker road games? Outside of places like Phoenix, no one gets more support (and hate) on the road as Kobe. He has hundreds of fans in every game on the road wearing his jersey. There is a reason his jersey is the #1 seller, and its not because only LA is buying it.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:16 AM   #43
chopchop20
National High School Star

chopchop20 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
One of the stupidest things I have ever read on this forum. Have you watched any of the Laker road games? Outside of places like Phoenix, no one gets more support (and hate) on the road as Kobe. He has hundreds of fans in every game on the road wearing his jersey. There is a reason his jersey is the #1 seller, and its not because only LA is buying it.

True... Kobe is as equally loved as he is hated. No doubt, he's the most intriguing figure in sports. Even ****** will watch his just for the opportunity to see him fail. And yeah, his jersey sales are #1 for a reason. Besides, look at how ESPN has been hyping this story for about a month. He captures the public's attention and even overhsadowed the NBA champs.
chopchop20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:22 PM   #44
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

These idiots with the video are kind of funny. They managed to get a hold of something slightly valuable, and are desperately trying to cash in on it. Their plan is awful though. They're charging people $2.00 to see it...but you don't actually get to see it when you buy it. You have to wait because they're worried it will get put up for free on youtube once they start releasing it.

So they basically tell you, "The second we release this thing it'll be up on youtube. So you might as well wait for it and watch it for free; or you can pay us $2.00 and see it 30 seconds before it gets put up on the web."

The only people who would pay for that video are the Lakers, Kobe, or the media. The knuckleheads had the right idea in the first place, and should have just taken whatever $$$ they could get from the highest bidder. If that was only a couple hundred bucks, that's its market value.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:31 PM   #45
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default Re: More from the Kobe video

They should have trade Bynum for Kidd. Bynum is going to be nothing more then average. Kidd and Kobe back court would be amazing.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: