Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
Faufner
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 264
Default Tips for a man without a plan

Been out of the game for a while (2 years). Had a girlfriend for a little bit (she was quite hot, I must say), we broke up, and haven't tried since. Always entertained the idea of hittin' on girls but never did. Just never felt like gettin' into a relationship. I still don't. But I miss havin' a girl to hang out with (yes that includes intimately). Seemed like every situation (or oppurtunity) that came up, something just wouldn't be (or should I say, feel) right. These urges to get with a girl again have come up just recently.

I've been to a couple of bars and clubs, checked out the scenery, but again, nothing. I'm 0/0 because I haven't even tried. And thats the whole point, why the hell aren't I trying? I guess I need a little something like eye contact to lead me in. I'm not scared of rejection, but I wanna test my tells.

This is by no means a loner post. I'd consider myself a pretty attractive guy (sorry boys, no pics on my comp), but my game needs some polishing.

Randy you seem to love these kinds of topics, where you at boy?!
Faufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #2
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Cannonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Ugh you have to be able to talk to girls.

2. have money ---the more of this

3. look decent.----less of a need for this

End game.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #3
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman
 
Day La Ghetto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,580
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faufner
Been out of the game for a while (2 years). Had a girlfriend for a little bit (she was quite hot, I must say), we broke up, and haven't tried since. Always entertained the idea of hittin' on girls but never did. Just never felt like gettin' into a relationship. I still don't. But I miss havin' a girl to hang out with (yes that includes intimately). Seemed like every situation (or oppurtunity) that came up, something just wouldn't be (or should I say, feel) right. These urges to get with a girl again have come up just recently.

I've been to a couple of bars and clubs, checked out the scenery, but again, nothing. I'm 0/0 because I haven't even tried. And thats the whole point, why the hell aren't I trying? I guess I need a little something like eye contact to lead me in. I'm not scared of rejection, but I wanna test my tells.

This is by no means a loner post. I'd consider myself a pretty attractive guy (sorry boys, no pics on my comp), but my game needs some polishing.

Randy you seem to love these kinds of topics, where you at boy?!

Nudes of so called Ex?
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:59 PM   #4
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Cannonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,884
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
Nudes of so called Ex?
^that man has a plan.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:01 PM   #5
Faufner
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 264
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day La Ghetto
Nudes of so called Ex?


No nudes. I apologize for disappointing you.
Faufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:03 PM   #6
Faufner
Serious playground baller
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 264
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Ugh you have to be able to talk to girls.

2. have money ---the more of this

3. look decent.----less of a need for this

End game.

Money? I aint rich by no means, but I have full-time job for the summer makin some good cash. Most of it goes to paying for my car (insurance and lease) and payin debts. But I don't plan on buying a girl **** to get with her, if thats what you meant.
Faufner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:05 PM   #7
SJellen
I hit open 5-footers
 
SJellen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 215
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

dont put the ***** on a pedistal.
SJellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 07:09 PM   #8
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter
 
Richie2k6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Terrordome Team: Nuggets
Posts: 9,906
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJellen
dont put the ***** on a pedistal.


"What does that mean?"
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:30 PM   #9
Agent_Zero
Great college starter
 
Agent_Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,431
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJellen
dont put the ***** on a pedistal.
is that tony k?
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #10
JØN
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
JØN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I am JØN
Posts: 41
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

JON's suggestion for someone who is having trouble getting a female, is to tell her that JON sent you. If she knows that you know JON, you will have easy access.
JØN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:41 PM   #11
Agent_Zero
Great college starter
 
Agent_Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,431
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JØN
JON's suggestion for someone who is having trouble getting a female, is to tell her that JON sent you. If she knows that you know JON, you will have easy access.


http://insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=6523

http://insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=12022

Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #12
DØN
Banned
 
DØN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 607
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Yes there are many DON wannabe's. Lets see how long this one lasts, the other one was already banned
DØN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:45 PM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs
 
mlh1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 14,311
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JØN
JON's suggestion for someone who is having trouble getting a female, is to tell her that JON sent you. If she knows that you know JON, you will have easy access.


I tried that, and I got slapped in the face.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:47 PM   #14
Agent_Zero
Great college starter
 
Agent_Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,431
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DØN
Yes there are many DON wannabe's. Lets see how long this one lasts, the other one was already banned
i can see that, you know what he got banned for?
Agent_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:54 PM   #15
artificial
:-P
 
artificial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: alone with everyone
Posts: 4,470
Default Re: Tips for a man without a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faufner
Been out of the game for a while (2 years). Had a girlfriend for a little bit (she was quite hot, I must say), we broke up, and haven't tried since. Always entertained the idea of hittin' on girls but never did. Just never felt like gettin' into a relationship. I still don't. But I miss havin' a girl to hang out with (yes that includes intimately). Seemed like every situation (or oppurtunity) that came up, something just wouldn't be (or should I say, feel) right. These urges to get with a girl again have come up just recently.

I've been to a couple of bars and clubs, checked out the scenery, but again, nothing. I'm 0/0 because I haven't even tried. And thats the whole point, why the hell aren't I trying? I guess I need a little something like eye contact to lead me in. I'm not scared of rejection, but I wanna test my tells.

This is by no means a loner post. I'd consider myself a pretty attractive guy (sorry boys, no pics on my comp), but my game needs some polishing.
Could have written that myself. Almost same situation here, other than I have been out of action only for 6 months. But the urge is already there.

Actually I've tried a couple of times (literally) lately, but first it was a girl that I was told she didn't had a boyfriend and it turned out she did have one -and I don't want to get into that situation anymore-, and the other was a foreign chick that will be only here for two weeks more (and I will call her later, as soon as I pay my cell phone).
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy