Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-20-2007, 06:27 PM   #16
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation
Default Re: Have you smoked over 5 ounces of weed in your lifetime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
In other words, have you consumed over forty 1/8 oz. baggies? If so, you are a pothead.

tough one
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:27 PM   #17
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Don't make complicated, IversonMelo
Hes making the assumptions, yet IM the one making it "complicated"?? I wasn't aware the truth was so "complicated" Who are you, Avril?
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:28 PM   #18
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
"I really don't know anything about weed or crack". Much better.
You act like it's a crime. It is a basic necessity in life to know about drugs? What the hell are you, some teenager that lives on the streets with no parents and smokes all day? You seem to be taking offense to the fact that I incorrectly differenciated the two, and it's pretty funny. You act like I just shot your mother. Calm the hell down.
Quote:
Its not like thats something to be ashamed of, just dont walk around making cracks when you have no information.
What I don't understand is why the hell you started this. Is it that big of a deal? It's funny that you're getting aggrovated because I wrongfully defined "crack" and "weed" and "pot".
Quote:
If you called some dude who smokes weed a crackhead you're liable to get beat up. Just warning you.
I'll keep that in mind next time I walk into an alley way with a bunch of people doing drugs.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:30 PM   #19
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
tough one

actually ill say yeah. but i dont smoke much anymore. say no kids
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:31 PM   #20
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

Quote:
I'll keep that in mind next time I walk into an alley way with a bunch of people doing drugs.

Glad to hear it. Im always of help.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:31 PM   #21
Clutch_City
I hit open 5-footers

Clutch_City has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Hes making the assumptions, yet IM the one making it "complicated"?? I wasn't aware the truth was so "complicated" Who are you, Avril?
Who? The ****.

Anyway, why are you bringing this up? This is obviously an ironic question considering you haven't done it either, no need to make this. Dumbass.
Clutch_City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #22
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Glad to hear it. Im always of help.
I never go into alley ways with people doing drugs by the way. I wasn't serious.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:38 PM   #23
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

You are a poor judge of sarcastic responses to sarcastic comments aka you take them seriously even tho they are a response to YOUR sarcasm. Can they just send you back to the fourth grade?
Old 06-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #24
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
You are a poor judge of sarcastic responses to sarcastic comments aka you take them seriously even tho they are a response to YOUR sarcasm. Can they just send you back to the fourth grade?
I knew you were being sarcastic. It's pretty obvious. Please just stop trying to sound intelligent... I knew you knew I was being sarcastic because you said you were glad to be of help. You're not a help at all.

Seriously, you think I'm that stupid? It's pretty obvious to know when someone's being sarcastic. I hope you didn't think I was that stupid because I didn't know drug definitions.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:40 PM   #25
Molson
Great young streetballer

Molson has an OK reputation so far

My God, I passed 5 ounces over a decade ago easily....

Some of the most successful people i know smoke a lot of weed....some of them on a daily basis.

I woudln;t consider any of them potheads though. They don;t let it take over their lives. They take care of their responsibilities and when the day is done and everything is taken care of, they light up.

Of course i also know peoeple on the other side that have let it destroy their motivation and are accomplishing nothing.

I wouldn't recoomed it to anyone, but its certainly a controllable drug. Mind boggling actually that booze is sold legally and pot isn't.
Molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:41 PM   #26
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Of course i also know peoeple on the other side that have let it destroy their motivation and are accomplishing nothing.
Me, too. Lost a couple friends because of that. Not fatally, though.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:42 PM   #27
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

If you knew i was being sarcastic, then why did you post this:
Quote:
I never go into alley ways with people doing drugs by the way. I wasn't serious.

You felt the need to set the record straight even though you knew I was being sarcastic? That makes no sense. You are probably lying to save face. Lets see, you're a liar and bad jusge of sarcasm. Oh and very insecure. What else??
Old 06-20-2007, 06:45 PM   #28
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Because I was kidding. I'm not a newborn baby, you know.
Quote:
You felt the need to set the record straight even though you knew I was being sarcastic? That makes no sense.
I was kidding.
Quote:
You are probably lying to save face.
Wrong. I was kidding.
Quote:
Lets see, you're a liar and bad jusge of sarcasm.
Wrong. I was kidding.
Quote:
What else??
Well I'm kidding quite often if you'd like to add that. Only a moron doesn't know how to differenciate sarcasm from serious talk. And I think both of us aren't that dumb, so get off that horse.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:46 PM   #29
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

Just stop it. I'm losing brain cells just talking to you.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:48 PM   #30
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Just stop it. I'm losing brain cells just talking to you.
I can say the same. You obviously don't know when to quit. You can't stand being told wrong, so you try to feel superior. Happens all the time. You're not the first one. Doesn't pot/crack/weed cause you to lose brain cells? Correct me if I'm wrong. I heard that somewhere.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: