Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-20-2007, 05:51 PM   #31
Clutch_City
I hit open 5-footers

Clutch_City has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Have you smoked over 5 ounces of weed in your lifetime?

-primetime-'s twin brother by any chance? You guys have a lot in common. Just noticed that.
Clutch_City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:51 PM   #32
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far

the hell are you even talking about?
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #33
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch_City
-primetime-'s twin brother by any chance? You guys have a lot in common. Just noticed that.
Possibly.
Quote:
the hell are you even talking about?
I guess you've gotten to high on weed to even be able to read properly? I guess I'll just leave you and your crack, I mean weed, alone. I almost forgot how IMPORTANT is it to differenciate the two. I might get beat up if I refer to them as the same thing.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:56 PM   #34
J Knickerbocker
Banned

J Knickerbocker has an OK reputation so far

Richiee2k6 is right. Who gets offended when you don't know a drug from another?
J Knickerbocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #35
Molson
Great young streetballer

Molson has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
Me, too. Lost a couple friends because of that. Not fatally, though.

Once people start smoking weed regulary they change. I know i did and i know a lot of other people that did too. I lost a few friends that didn;t start when i did and we suddenly became so different that we stopped hanging out.

All my current friends smoke weed (once you smoke weed it seems like everyone you meet and become friends with have that in common), but they are also all very successful.

I have no time for anyone that lets a drug like that take over their lives.
Molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #36
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Knickerbocker
Pretty dumb, huh? Apparently it pisses him off quite a bit.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:59 PM   #37
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
I have no time for anyone that lets a drug like that take over their lives.
Agreed. Just turned my back and walked away. He just wasn't the same after he started doing it.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #38
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Knickerbocker

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44941

Same kinda kid who asks questions like this ^^

Richie man give up...this boy is a lost cause
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #39
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Richie man give up...this boy is a lost cause
No need for me to. Looks like he's already given up on his own hope of trying to make me care.
Quote:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44941

Same kinda kid who asks questions like this ^^

So he really does live on the streets smoking drugs all day.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:12 PM   #40
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

u might not know the difference, which is cool, but there IS a big difference
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #41
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Anyone who is over 12 y/o should know the difference between weed and crack. It's like saying golf and football are the same thing.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:22 PM   #42
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

I have to disagree with the OP to me it’s like asking have you drank more than 5 12 packs if so you’re an alcoholic it just doesn’t work like that. Different people have different vices. Alcohol is just as bad if not worse than pot the only difference is its legal as for pot which is not. But dugs and alcohol affect people in different ways sure some people that smoke pot become lazy and non motivated but I have meet a fair amount of pot heads who function completely normal in life and in-fact hold down some pretty serious jobs. One guy I know is in his mid to late 50’s and smokes pot almost daily yet he owns his own life insurance company and makes a great living not to mention the numerous cops I have meet who smoke. Alcohol is the same once again sure some people that drink become lazy and non motivated like my uncle who was a major alcoholic and used to blow off all kinds of important $hit until he got a DUI lost his truckers license and almost his family. Then on the flip side of the coin I have friends\co-workers that stay out late and drink nightly after work and still make it in the next morning to do there job. So IMO its different strokes for different folks I don’t care if some one drinks or smokes pot as long as they can handle them self’s appropriately.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:25 PM   #43
J Knickerbocker
Banned

J Knickerbocker has an OK reputation so far

I D.A.R.E you to end this thread!!!
J Knickerbocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #44
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I'm sorry. I guess I should go research it and write an essay for you, sir?

If you were to ask a random person that knows nothing about drugs on the streets, they'd say they didn't know they were two different things. And for the third time, I'm not a weed/pot/crack/whatever the hell you want-head, so I wouldn't know. If it's a crime to not know the difference between pot and crack, call the police - I've broken the law. I don't live on the streets, smoke pot in an alley-way, nor give a crap about drugs all together. I don't research that crap, I don't talk to drug addicts, and I don't care about them.

And I think you're missing the point - I really couldn't care less about weed or crack.

So wait a second...You dont know anything about drugs and couldnt care less about weed or crack YET you post in this thread anyways?

telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:37 PM   #45
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
So wait a second...You dont know anything about drugs and couldnt care less about weed or crack YET you post in this thread anyways?

Have you seen my first post? I was pretty bored.

Edit: Telephone? Is that you, MasterPlan?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: