Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-21-2007, 02:33 AM   #1
MacLow779
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MacLow779 has an OK reputation so far
Default Hey Guys

Hey guys, im new here and glad to be posting with you guys. i just wanted to introduce myself. i really look forward to many good years and posts with y'all! Thanks!
MacLow779 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:35 AM   #2
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hey Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLow779
Hey guys, im new here and glad to be posting with you guys. i just wanted to introduce myself. i really look forward to many good years and posts with y'all! Thanks!

Hey!

So are you a Wildcat basketball fan? We need some more of those on here.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:36 AM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Keep on posting and enjoy the forum
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:37 AM   #4
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Hey.

You're a girl right? Not some weird guy posting like a girl. Anyway --

Welcome to Insidehoops. Where the **** conversations are plenty!
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:39 AM   #5
MacLow779

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Hey!

Yep huge fan, hoping tht they can raise theyre game up this year after the last two sub-par years
Old 06-21-2007, 02:40 AM   #6
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
well welcome, what do you think thus far in the first dysfunctional minutes?
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:43 AM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yep huge fan, hoping tht they can raise theyre game up this year after the last two sub-par years
Well Bayless and Budinger are playing together next year so I'm expecting greatness.

I assume you are a Suns fan too?
Old 06-21-2007, 02:43 AM   #8
MacLow779

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
well welcome, what do you think thus far in the first dysfunctional minutes?

its definately the most active forum ive been on.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:44 AM   #9
MacLow779

Quote:
Well Bayless and Budinger are playing together next year so I'm expecting greatness.

I assume you are a Suns fan too?

Ya bayless is gonna be good. and yea im a suns fan, really pissed about this years playoffs but hey, thres always next year.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:47 AM   #10
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Hey!

co-signed...

Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:48 AM   #11
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Ya bayless is gonna be good. and yea im a suns fan, really pissed about this years playoffs but hey, thres always next year.

hey ilike this guy already...

Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:50 AM   #12
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I used to go the Lute Olson basketball camp back when I was a little Randy. F*cking Tucson was like an oven and the camp was never much fun, I really miss eating at Eegee's though.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:51 AM   #13
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Yep there is always next year.

Anyways here are some quick words of advice:

1. Don't respond to or take anything LeBron23 or Howard5Dirk41 seriously. They are "trolls".

2. The PHX Suns team forum kinda sucks right now so If you are looking for Suns talk just go to the main forum.

Thats about all right now.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:52 AM   #14
Sun Devil
I brick open layups

Sun Devil has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Dont mind if I ask this but are you a Homosexual?

CLick Here

Sun Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:53 AM   #15
MacLow779

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I used to go the Lute Olson basketball camp back when I was a little Randy. F*cking Tucson was like an oven and the camp was never much fun, I really miss eating at Eegee's though.

ya it is hot as hell out here lol, and eegees is good. ive never been to the camp but i had alot of friends tht use to go and they said it was pretty good
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: