Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 07-10-2006, 03:39 PM   #46
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Dallas can play whatever way they want, I thought that much was evident in the playoffs. They went from playing slow and grind out with San Antonio, to beating Pheonix at their own fast pace running game. Kenyon can thrive if he's not asked to be an option on offense. The thing about Denver, and why it went wrong, is that most of those players are playing for themselves instead of a team system.

Did you watch the mavs playoffs? They sped it up against SA and tried to keep the tempo somewhat reasonable against Phoenix. they are the reverse of what SA was the last few years. SA would play whatever you wanted and beat you at it. Dallas plays the opposite of how you want to play. Kmart is simply not a fit in dallas and he has the worst contract in the nba.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:49 PM   #47
II Peter
Kids at the park dunk on me

II Peter has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Dallas can play whatever way they want, I thought that much was evident in the playoffs. They went from playing slow and grind out with San Antonio, to beating Pheonix at their own fast pace running game. Kenyon can thrive if he's not asked to be an option on offense. The thing about Denver, and why it went wrong, is that most of those players are playing for themselves instead of a team system.

Maybe before George Karl arrived I would agree with you,but after I feel it changed for everyone but KMart. It may be a different situation in Dallas, because I think players have a lot of respect for Avery, but the problem with Kenyon is he wants to be an option on offense, he wouldn't be in Dallas.

Granted Dallas was able to play different styles during the playoffs, but at their core they are not that type of team to consistently push the ball up the court. Dallas needs low post scoring and I don't feel KMart is really that guy, and he is nowhere near being adequate at any other position
II Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 05:08 PM   #48
ihatekobenjordan
Banned

ihatekobenjordan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by boshraptor4life
INSIDEHOOPS.COM RUMORS PAGE: Mavs are making a push to acquire Kenyon Martin, but the Nuggets are said to want Stackhouse to fill their SG needs. This trade would be good for the Nuggets especially as they would get rid of a player who caused them nothing but trouble, and acquire a player that actually fits a team need. I'm not quite sure if this has been talked about anywhere else, but what do y'all think about this potential trade, and if not Stackhouse, who could the Mavs put together to acquire Martin?

Don't do it. Stackhouse is tougher than Martin.
ihatekobenjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: