Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-21-2007, 12:21 PM   #1
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far
Default Who's seen the TV show Traveler?

If you have what do you think about it? It's the kind of show that really grabs your attention.

Who saw last night's episode? "Will" looks small so you'd think he can't fight, but the way he took dude out with his jacket was nasty. And am I the only one still wondering what's up with the one black guy? I'm sorry, but when there's a show/movie everyone else involved in this thing dies off except the lone black man, you know he's important.
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:44 PM   #2
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Who's seen the TV show Traveler?

ya, man that show is awesome. The acting is pretty good but i hate how they introduced this new character with the bleached hair. I dont know how he freaking escaped though.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 01:52 PM   #3
Sean77
High School JV MVP

You mean the guy who was at the apartment? He's not that new, he was the dude who pickpocketed the pictures of Will from that lady, plus he's working for that Homeland Security dude.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
telephone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean77
You mean the guy who was at the apartment? He's not that new, he was the dude who pickpocketed the pictures of Will from that lady, plus he's working for that Homeland Security dude.

OOOO Ya, i forgot about that. Good call.
Old 06-21-2007, 02:45 PM   #5
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Yeah, I fell asleep last night but thank God for DVR, I watched most of it this morning up to the point Marlowe found him the apartment. If this ever comes out on DVD, I'm getting it.

By the way, did you see The Closer on Monday? Now that was a crazy show. A guy who was bigamist got caught by his other son with his family. He and his mother living in crappy house with even crappier clothes, and his father's got this whole other family in this phat suburb house with two flatscreen computers in the other son's room and HDTVs. The son tried to talk to the other wife, the father says, "Don't listen to him, he's just a convict I work with in Lompoc." My wife and I heard that and we just rolled our heads back. No wonder the boy went crazy.
Old 06-21-2007, 03:11 PM   #6
telephone
Banned

ya, usually if im doing something on wednesday Ill go do that then the next day I'll wake up and watch traveler on abc.com. I am so happy that abc.com started doing that for all their shows.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #7
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
ya, usually if im doing something on wednesday Ill go do that then the next day I'll wake up and watch traveler on abc.com. I am so happy that abc.com started doing that for all their shows.

Yeah, I like that too. Sometimes me and the wifey would catch the last episode of Grey's Anatomy we missed. Sucks that Isaiah Washington is off the show now. Funny thing is, now the gay community wants him back! They said with all the apologies and working with GLB organizations that he's done more for the gay community than T.R. Knight has. I had to laugh at how ironic that is.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: