Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-10-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default I just want to say...

you guys are highly overrated.

you'll make the secound round and possibly challenge for the ECF... but in the end, Shaq Daddy will put you in place.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:56 PM   #2
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We'll do just fine. If we make it to the ECF, I'll be happy. Shows we improved.

We're the team that played Miami toughest in the playoffs. Not NJ, not DET,and not even DAL. We played them the toughest. We gave Wade fits. We shut down Shaq. We just couldn't stop their role players. But this upcoming year it's different. Now we have Wallace to guard Shaq plus whoever wants to help him. Unfortunately we did add Ty Thomas so maybe he'll bring athleticism and shot-blocking that Tyson brought. We also added another low-post presence in PJ Brown that will handle Haslem. Not to mention we still have some money left over to go after another FA.

We're just fine where we're at. We're 2nd-3rd best in the East as of now. And I'm fine w/ that.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 04:25 PM   #3
Tyquan1987
I airball my layups

Tyquan1987 has an OK reputation so far
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
We'll do just fine. If we make it to the ECF, I'll be happy. Shows we improved.

We're the team that played Miami toughest in the playoffs. Not NJ, not DET,and not even DAL. We played them the toughest. We gave Wade fits. We shut down Shaq. We just couldn't stop their role players. But this upcoming year it's different. Now we have Wallace to guard Shaq plus whoever wants to help him. Unfortunately we did add Ty Thomas so maybe he'll bring athleticism and shot-blocking that Tyson brought. We also added another low-post presence in PJ Brown that will handle Haslem. Not to mention we still have some money left over to go after another FA.

We're just fine where we're at. We're 2nd-3rd best in the East as of now. And I'm fine w/ that.

COSIGN
Tyquan1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 05:50 PM   #4
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The Bulls took the Heat to 6 games in the first round of the playoffs without a real center. Now that they have Ben Wallace they'll have a much better chance at beating them.

The Bulls have so many good players right now I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the finals next season.

Wallace/Sweetney
PJ Brown/Tyrus Thomas
Andres Nocioni/Loul Deng
Ben Gordon/Thabo Sefolosha/J.R. Smith
Kirk Hinrich/Chris Duhon

The only player on the Heat that will give the Bulls trouble is Wade.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:22 PM   #5
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I like your guys chances for a finals apperance in a year or two but not this year. You guys will definetly be a force to rekon with if you can keep your young players togethr long-term.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:58 PM   #6
vmdv12
Kids at the park dunk on me

vmdv12 has an OK reputation so far

People that say the Bulls are overrated don't know anything about basketball. 100% ignorance. Nets fans might say that because they have fancy passes and awesome dunks. The Bulls don't have that. It's a grind-it-out team that plays tough D in a day when dunks and fancy dribbling is popular. But to say that the Bulls are overrated is just dumb. How did they make it to the playoffs two years in a row? Well, the Bulls play team ball. Simple as that. The Nets are a 3 man team. A VERY good 3 I might add, but nothing more. That's enough for them. Not the Bulls...we need more than 3 guys to contribute or we will suck. That doesn't mean that we are overrated, just a different brand of ball. I'll tell you who's overrated...THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!! I would love for the Bulls to play the Nets, Pistons and Heat next year in the playoffs. By the way....the guy said that the Bulls exit in the 2nd round...who exactly would beat the Bulls in the 2nd round??
vmdv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:57 AM   #7
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdv12
People that say the Bulls are overrated don't know anything about basketball. 100% ignorance. Nets fans might say that because they have fancy passes and awesome dunks. The Bulls don't have that. It's a grind-it-out team that plays tough D in a day when dunks and fancy dribbling is popular. But to say that the Bulls are overrated is just dumb. How did they make it to the playoffs two years in a row? Well, the Bulls play team ball. Simple as that. The Nets are a 3 man team. A VERY good 3 I might add, but nothing more. That's enough for them. Not the Bulls...we need more than 3 guys to contribute or we will suck. That doesn't mean that we are overrated, just a different brand of ball. I'll tell you who's overrated...THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS!! I would love for the Bulls to play the Nets, Pistons and Heat next year in the playoffs. By the way....the guy said that the Bulls exit in the 2nd round...who exactly would beat the Bulls in the 2nd round??

difficult to say since it is not clear if Chi will win the division. so it is unclear which bracket they fall under.

anyway, when did I say the Bulls sucked? they area very good team, but with this BEn Wallace signing, Tyrus Thomas, Sepholosha (sp) draftees, and possible KG trades and JPR's constant homering have really given the impression of a BUlls Title run. that is highly overrated. that is merely what I am stating.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: