Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-23-2007, 08:14 AM   #1
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far
Default OT: T-pain & Akon

I love their songs anyone else here like their songs too?
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 08:16 AM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: T-pain & Akon

I hope not.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:14 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
I hope not.
Co-sign, those guys are the destruction of good R&B music.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:18 PM   #4
Boxcar Willy
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Boxcar Willy has an OK reputation so far

I don't really care for them too much
Boxcar Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:35 PM   #5
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

It's catchy.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:40 PM   #6
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

they both good. t pains new song is dirty but overall i like akon better
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #7
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

akon.. i saw him in concert last week.. with ciara.. he was alright..

t- pain is a moron...

why does he always make weird moaning noises in every song.. like the buy you a drank song.. at the beginning he is like.. '' baaaa ohhhhhhhhhh'.. he sounds like a retarted person
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
IBLEEDGREEN43
Local High School Star

IBLEEDGREEN43 has no real reputation yet.

akon.. i saw him in concert last week.. with ciara.. he was alright..

t- pain is a moron...

why does he always make weird moaning noises in every song.. like the buy you a drank song.. at the beginning he is like.. '' baaaa ohhhhhhhhhh'.. he sounds like a retarted person
IBLEEDGREEN43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Akon is an ass as a person (from what I've seen/heard) but i like his songs at least

T-Pain is probably my least favorite singer out right now. He can't even sing he just has his voice edited to sound like a machine
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:50 PM   #10
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Akon is an ass as a person (from what I've seen/heard) but i like his songs at least

T-Pain is probably my least favorite singer out right now. He can't even sing he just has his voice edited to sound like a machine
Both of these guys are terrible. I can't see how they are so popular. They should stick to rappin' because thats basically what they do.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:54 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They are popular because they make catchy songs that get tons of radio play.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 02:57 PM   #12
One of Shemps Kids

I loved Akon when he first came out on 'locked up', but not as much anymore.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:01 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lot of h@ters in here. Both dudes are in demand and making money. They are often on hit songs. If you're lookin for the next American Idol, Prince, Luther Vandross you're fooling yourself. They do what they do and do it well. Better than Nate Dogg. His voice has run its course.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 03:01 PM   #14
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I actually like Bartender made from both of them.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 03:04 PM   #15
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Lot of h@ters in here. Both dudes are in demand and making money. They are often on hit songs. If you're lookin for the next American Idol, Prince, Luther Vandross you're fooling yourself. They do what they do and do it well. Better than Nate Dogg. His voice has run its course.

I was never a fan of Nate Dogg. I would much rather hear Akon on a hook than Nate Dogg. On Snoop's album "The Blue Carpet Treatment" Akon sings the hook on "Boss's Life" but when i saw the video for it Nate Dogg was singing the hook. Does anyone know why this is?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: